SteelSeries Rival 110 Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 110 Optical Gaming Mouse, RGB Back-Lit, 200-7200 dpi, Wired, 6 Buttons, 1ms Polling, USB
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Rival 110 is a streamlined, pure performance gaming mouse engineered with the new TrueMove1 optical sensor for 1 to 1 tracking and guaranteed 30-million click mechanical switches for lifelong durability.
• Engineered for Competitive Gaming: SteelSeries TrueMove1 7,200 CPI, 240 IPS, and 30g optical sensor was co-developed with the world's leading sensor manufacturer, specifically for professional-level gaming.
• Universal Grip Design: The 6-button, ergonomic right-handed shape was refined with feedback from our sponsored esports athletes. The durable texture on both sides of the Rival 110 provide maximum grip.
• Maximum Durability: Armed with switches guaranteed for 30 million clicks, the left and right mouse buttons provide years of consistent clicks, meeting the demands of competitive gamers.
• Small and Light: Lightweight and ultra-durable materials reduce the weight of the mouse to 87.5g, allowing for fast and natural hand movement.
A True Esports Gaming Sensor
TrueMove1 is a 7,200 CPI, 240 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with industry leader PixArt. Instead of focusing on CPI alone, TrueMove1 was engineered for true 1-to-1 tracking. Moving a specific distance on a mousepad results in the same exact distance on screen, without introducing latency, any interpolation, or affecting jitter reduction.
• True 1-to-1 Tracking: Experience incredibly accurate tracking and pinpoint accuracy.
• Esports Performance: No stability issues, no tracking errors, no response time delays.
• Supreme Control: Select from 200-7,200 CPI in 100 CPI increments.
Small Hands, Big Plays
The Rival 110 shape has been sculpted for players who prefer a smaller form factor design. Whether you deploy a claw grip or fingertip grip, the shape will provide perfect comfort for long and intense gaming sessions.
Save your performance and lighting settings directly to the mouse for software free use at LAN events.
SteelSeries Engine Support
SteelSeries Engine Software unlocks an impressive arsenal of Engine Apps that make customization of the RGB lighting easy and intuitive. The Discord and GameSense Engine Apps allow for chat notifications, in-game events, and more.
Sync dynamic multi-color lighting effects between all your SteelSeries Prism-enabled gear. From one-click lighting effects to complex light shows, PrismSync gives you the power to level-up the style of your setup. Features • Exclusive SteelSeries TrueMove1 optical sensor.
• True 1 to 1 tracking with 7,200 CPI and 240 IPS.
• Ergonomic 6-button universal design for all grip styles.
• 30-million click mechanical switches.
• Ultra-durable 87.5g lightweight construction.
|Mouse Model||Rival 110|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|Resolution||200-7200 (in 100 CPI steps) dpi|
|No. of Buttons||6|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|Backlight Functions||1 Zone RGB|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Cable Length||2 m|
|Dimensions||68 x 38.12 x 120.6 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.