Steelseries Apex 150 Five Zone RGB Gaming Keyboard
Apex 150 delivers everything you need for competitive gaming at a competitive price. SteelSeries Quick Tension switches, 5-zone RGB, Discord notifications and splash resistance combine for the best value in gaming.
Quick Tension Switches
The Quick Tension Switch system was purpose built to deliver extremely low friction, extended durability, and excellent key feel. The Apex 150 features an iron plate located at the base, uniquely designed membrane sheet, and the custom moulded POM compound top housing inserts, make the SteelSeries Quick Tension switch unlike anything before it.
• Precision Engineered Keys: Thermoplastic keys for low-friction, stability and lifelong durability.
• Consistency Is Key: Custom tuned rubber dome sheet for consistent key feeling.
• Iron Core Base: Rigid iron core base to enhance durability and structural integrity.
The Apex 150 is constructed with an internal membrane sheet that protects and repels water from damaging the internal electronics. Two drainage cavities move liquid from your spill point to outside the keyboard.
Advanced anti-ghosting and 24-key rollover ensure no matter how fast your play you'll never miss a keystroke. Apex 150 is fully programmable to set up key combos, macros, and more.
Software That Doesn't Require a PhD
The Apex 150 is powered by the most intuitive and powerful software available, SteelSeries Engine. Our software engineers and UX designers are dedicated to bringing you the best experience in gaming.
• Control Your Devices: Unleash the full power of your devices with customizable settings.
• Engine Apps: A collection of in-game integration and purpose-built applications.
• CloudSync: Backup and sync your settings across all your platforms. Features • SteelSeries Quick Tension gaming switches.
• Guaranteed 20-million key press durability.
• Engineered with liquid-resistant construction.
• Real-time Discord in-game lighting notifications.
• Five-zone customizable RGB backlighting.
|Keyboard Model||Apex 150|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Membrane with Rubber Dome|
|Key Rollover||24 Key Rollover|
|Macro Recording Method||Software Macro Recording|
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||5 Zone RGB|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||463 x 42 x 156 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.