StarTech USB C to DVI Adapter - USB Power Delivery Black
StarTechUSB Type-C to DVI Adapter - USB Power Delivery - 1920x1200 - Black
By DPD On 20th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Use this USB Type C adapter to output DVI video and charge your laptop using a single USB C port
This USB-C™ to DVI adapter lets you connect a USB-C laptop, such as an Ultrabook™ or MacBook Pro, to a DVI display. The video adapter features USB Power Delivery, which enables you to power and charge your laptop while you're outputting video to a DVI display.
USB Type-C™ is a universal connectivity standard that combines all of your essential functions into one dynamic port. This adapter works with USB-C devices that pass a DisplayPort video signal, such as the latest MacBook or Windows® laptops. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Charge your device at the same time
Unlike some video adapters that use up one of your laptop’s USB-C ports to output video, this video adapter offers an additional USB-C charge port that supports USB Power Delivery up to 60 watts. This means you can charge your laptop and output video using the same laptop port, by simply connecting the laptop’s power adapter to the additional USB-C port on the adapter. It’s the perfect solution for laptops that have only a limited number of USB-C ports.
Take it with you
This USB Type-C video adapter maximizes portability with a lightweight, small-footprint design. It’s the perfect accessory to carry with your device, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case. Its ultra-portable design makes this adapter perfect for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
This adapter lets you utilize the versatile USB Type-C port on your portable device. USB Type-C is a reversible connector, so no matter how you plug it in, the adapter will always connect. This saves you the hassle and embarrassment of struggling with your device when you're trying to deliver a presentation or sharing information.
The CDP2DVIUCP is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support. Features • Charge your laptop and output DVI video using the same USB-C port, with USB Power Delivery.
• Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector.
• Crystal-clear picture quality with support for video resolutions up to 1920x1200.
• Maximum portability with a small footprint and lightweight design.
• Thunderbolt 3 port compatible.
• Charge your USB Type-C laptop and output video using the same USB-C port.
• Carry the adapter with you when you travel, and connect to any DVI monitor or projector.
• Connect to BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) workstations at your office.
• Adapter Style: Adapters
• Audio: No
• Chipset ID: Parade - PS171, VIA/VLI - VL100
• Converter Type: Adapters
• Output Signal : DVI-D (DVI Digital)
• Ports: 1
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200
• Supported Resolutions:
- 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
• Wide Screen Supported : Yes
• Connector A: 1 - USB-C (24 pin) DisplayPort Alt Mode Male Input
• Connector B: 1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female Output
• Connector Type(s): 1 - USB-C (24 pin) USB Power Delivery only Female Input
• Power Delivery: 60W
• Humidity: 0~90% RH
• Operating Temperature : 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (-14°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 100 mm [3.9 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 13 mm [0.5 in]
• Product Length: 58 mm [2.3 in]
• Product Weight: 32 g [1.1 oz]
• Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Connector To||DVI-I (Female)|
|Total Weight||32 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.