StarTech.com 3 Port USB-C to DisplayPort Monitor Hub
StarTech.com USB-C DisplayPort MST Monitor Hub, 3 Port, USB-C to DisplayPort, 1x USB Type-C (M) to 3x DP (F)
By DPD On 5th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MST hub also works with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports to provide Thunderbolt 3 to triple DisplayPort conversion. Plus, with a lower price point than docks, MST offers a multi-monitor solution that's more cost-effective than a traditional laptop docking station.
Increase Your Productivity with Multiple Monitors
The newest generations of laptops are more portable than ever. Unfortunately, this means you're left with fewer video outputs and a small integrated screen. This MST hub solves these problems by letting you connect three displays to a single USB-C port on your computer, which makes multitasking much easier.
Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display. This makes it easier to multitask and increase your productivity, which is perfect for creating an easy-to-dock hot-desk solution with a wireless keyboard and mouse peripheral set.
You can also mirror the same image onto multiple displays for remote viewing applications such as digital signage.
Astonishing Picture Quality That Won't Drain Your System Resources
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and delivers four times the resolution of 1080p.
Plus, because the MST hub can output high-definition 1080p, the MST hub is perfect for all high-resolution applications such as graphic design and medical imaging.
Works with Any Monitor, Television or Projector
With this MST hub, you can use separate DP video adapters to connect HDMI, VGA or DVI displays, for compatibility with all of your existing monitors.
• Connect additional displays to your USB-C device.
• Use one screen for referencing data, such as websites, while composing your documents on another screen.
• Connect your USB-C device supporting DP alt mode to three high-resolution displays at your workstation.
• Create a panoramic video wall for DisplayPort digital signage applications.
• Edit images, video or audio clips across two additional displays in any orientation or resolution.
• Span a spreadsheet or worksheet across three additional displays, to avoid side-scrolling. Features • Maximize your productivity by connecting three independent displays to your computer using the MST hub.
• Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector.
• Connect to almost any television, monitor or projector, with the support of low-cost adapters (sold separately).
• Support for resolutions up to 4K on up to two monitors simultaneously.
• Thunderbolt 3 port compatible.
• Audio: Yes
• Chipset ID:
- MegaChips - STDP4320
- VIA/VLI - VL100
• Converter Type: MST Hub
• Output Signal: DisplayPort
• Ports: 3
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 3840x2160 @ 30hz
• Supported Resolutions:
Note: MST shares 21.6 Gbps across all attached displays. Higher resolutions can restrict the available bandwidth with the remaining ports, please see our guideline below for determining an ideal resolution for your setup.
Average resolution bandwidth allocation
- 1920x1080 (High-definition 1080p) @60hz - 22%
- 1920x1200 @60hz - 30%
- 2560x1440 @60hz - 35%
- 2560x1600 @60hz - 38%
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30hz - 38%
Note: Exceeding 100% will reduce functionality.
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Connector A: 1 - USB-C (24 pin) DisplayPort Alt Mode Male Input
• Connector B: 3 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female Output
• OS Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 322 mm [12.7 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 18 mm [0.7 in]
• Product Length: 78 mm [3.1 in]
• Product Weight: 86 g [3 oz]
• Product Width: 60 mm [2.4 in]
|Type||USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter Cable|
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Connector To||DisplayPort (Female)|
|Total Weight||86 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months