StarTech.com SATA HDD/Hard Drive USB/eSATA Duplicator Dock
StarTech.com USB/eSATA to SATA Standalone Hard Drive Duplicator Dock, 2x 3.5/2.5", SATA II, USB2.0, PnP, Upto 2TB Drives
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
As a hard drive duplicator, you can create an exact 1 to 1 sector clone from one hard drive to another, including partition and boot sector information and all data, at a rate of 72MB/second - ensuring data integrity and consistency for sensitive operations, such as data recovery.
As an external hard drive dock, the duplicator/dock supports plug-and-play installation and can be connected to your host computer through USB 2.0 or eSATA, providing data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps or 3Gbps respectively from the hard drives to your computer system. Large capacity drives (tested with up to 4TB 3.5" and 1TB 2.5" drives per bay) can be used to greatly enhance your computer's storage/backup capabilities.
Not having to install the hard drives into an enclosure or tray system allows for quick setups - a perfect solution for situations that require swapping through multiple drives, which combined with no driver or software installation requirements delivers a convenient and versatile storage solution. The value of this hard drive docking station can be extended, using a SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP), which enables you to use any 2.5 or 3.5in IDE hard drive in a SATA hard drive dock slot.
Advantages Of This Product:
• Standalone cloning operation with LED progress indicator allows for creating 1:1 copies of hard drives without having to connect to a host computer.
• On-the-fly switching from Duplicator to USB 2.0 or eSATA connectivity with the push of a button, allows a connected computer system to read/write to the drives.
• A top slot-loading design and unique drive ejection mechanism provides quick and easy access to the data without having to install drives into an enclosure or tray.
For duplication, the destination drive must be of equal or greater capacity than the source drive.
If the source drive contains an EISA (Extended Industry Standard Architecture) partition, the EISA partition needs to be removed prior to beginning the duplication.
eSATA operation with two hard drives installed, requires an eSATA host controller with Port Multiplier support. Features • Standalone Sector by Sector copying including the HPA.
• LED progress bar for duplication status.
• Push-button switching between Duplicator mode and Docking Station mode.
• Patented hard drive eject push-buttons for each drive.
• A single high speed eSATA host interface, with transfer rates up to 3Gbps.
• Supports 2.5in or 3.5in form factor hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD).
• Supports SATA revision 1.0/2.0 (SATA 150/300) drives up to 2.0TB in capacity.
• High speed USB 2.0 host interface, with transfer rates up to 480Mbps.
• Compact, desktop-style form factor.
• Hot-Swap and Plug-and-Play compatible.
• SATA HDD Duplicator Dock.
• eSATA Cable.
• USB 2.0 Cable.
• 3 Power Cords (NA/GB/EU).
• Universal Power Adapter.
• Instruction Manual
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months