USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station from StarTech.com
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station, Supports 2.5" and 3.5" form factor SATA HDDs and SSDs, Drive ejection
By DPD On 26th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Connected to the host computer through a single USB 3.0 SuperSpeed or USB 2.0 connection, the hard drive docking station provides a convenient, plug-and-play storage solution that delivers instant access to the hard drive without requiring a reboot.
Relying on the outstanding data throughput support of USB 3.0, the HDD docking station is capable of transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps, making it the fastest way to access data from an external drive. Double the value of this hard drive docking station, using a SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP), which enables you to use any 2.5 or 3.5in IDE hard drive in a SATA hard drive dock slot.
To ensure compatibility with your computer system, the SATDOCKU3S supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Microsoft Windows® (8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003), Apple® OSX (10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6), Linux, and Google Chrome OS™.
• Data recovery specialists who need quick access to drives for imaging
• Backup data quickly to an external drive for archiving
• Technicians who test or benchmark multiple hard drives
• Take advantage of new laptops and desktops with USB 3.0 connectivity
• Upgrade from a USB 2.0 drive dock to faster USB 3.0 Features • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
• High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480Mbps.
• Patented drive ejection mechanism.
• Combined power switch and status LED.
• Compatible with SATA revision 1/2/3 (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives.
• Supports 2.5" and 3.5" form factor SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD).
• Built-in short circuit protection.
• Compact, desktop-style form factor.
• Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible.
|HDD Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Total HDD Bays||1|
|Max. Capacity HDD Supported (Individual Drive)|
|Max. Potential Storage|
|External Interface||1 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System Support|
|Dimensions||93 x 65 x 145 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months