USB 2.0 to VGA Full HD Display Adapter from StarTech.com
StarTech.com USB 2.0 to VGA 1920x1200 Active Display Adapter, For 26" Monitors and Smaller, PC/MAC, USB Powered
By DPD On 13th Dec To 17th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The USB-VGA Adapter delivers high quality video (up to 1920x1200) for a variety of applications and is capable of simultaneously running up to five additional displays from a single computer (using four USB2VGAPRO2 External Video Adapters). The adapter connects to a host computer through a USB 2.0 port, acting as an external VGA video card to either extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display - without having to open the computer case.
Featuring driver support for Microsoft Windows® (including Aero themes) and Mac OS X, and with video support for resolutions up to 1920x1200, this USB-VGA video adapter is the ideal solution for a wide rade of operating environments as well as large-screen displays/monitors.
• Add multiple (up to five) monitors / projectors to your computer setup using one USB2VGAPRO2 device for each additional display.
• View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays.
• Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different VGA screens; check your email on one display while editing a document on the other.
• Use the USB-VGA adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies.
• Connect multiple VGA monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations.
• Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other.
• USB to VGA Adapter
• Driver CD
• Instruction Manual.
Please Note: Power PC-based Macintosh computers, such as late-model iMacs, PowerBooks and PowerMacs, are not currently supported.
• 1.2Ghz or higher CPU
• 30MB of hard drive space
• 512 MB RAM
• USB 2.0 Port Features • The graphics adapter supports high-performance requirements and high resolution video, making it suitable for connecting large-screen monitors.
• USB-powered operation eliminates the need for an external power adapter, enabling you to position an additional monitor without having to make the extra power connection or carry an additional cable for mobile applications.
• Completely external device offers a simple upgrade solution saving the cost and hassle of upgrading the internal video card on your system, which in many cases would void manufacturers' warranties.
• Optimal performance at 1920x1200 and ideal for use with 24" to 26" monitors or smaller.
• Support for Aero themes in Windows®.
• Works with Mac® OS X.
• Connect up to five adapters to one PC for a true extended desktop experience.
• USB-Powered operation, no external power adapter required.
• Quick and easy installation.
• Powered by DisplayLink DL-195 chip.
|Connector From||USB (A) Male|
|Connector To||VGA (Female)|
|Cable Features||USB Powered|
|Total Weight||64 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months