The S2510BPU33 USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure with UASP lets you connect a 2.5in SATA III hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) through an available USB port. The enclosure delivers optimal performance with a USB 3.0 connection, but is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 host connections as well. Enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this 2.5" SATA III enclosure performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP - enabled host controller. Using a more efficient protocol than the traditional USB BOT (Bulk-Only Transport), UASP reduces latency, significantly increasing transfer speeds and reducing processor usage to utilize the full potential of your SATA III hard drives. See our UASP testing results below for further details.
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Transport Specifications.
• Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives.
• Tool-less installation.
• Powered directly from the USB port.
• Compatible with USB revision 3.0/2.0/1.1 (5 Gbps/480 Mbps/1.5 Mbps).
• Power/Activity LED indicator.
• Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as StarTech.com Tool-Less 2.5" Hard Drive Enclosure, USB 3.0, SATA III 6Gbps, Black . Please choose from the list below.