10ft 2in1 Ultra Thin USB KVM Cable
StarTech.com SVECONUS10 3m 2in1 Ultra Thin USB and KVM Cable
By DPD On 25th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
StarTech.com's professional line of 2-in-1 USB KVM switch cables are specifically designed to work with your StarView or Server Remote Control KVM switch, integrating the necessary USB and VGA connections into a single cable - reducing tangles while maintaining excellent performance.
This 10ft 2-in-1 USB KVM switch cable features an ultra-thin design and is constructed of only high quality materials. Designed for durability and long-term reliability, this cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
Works With the following StarTech.com products:
- SVx31DUSBx series KVM Switches
- SVx31HD series KVM Switches
- RACKCONSxx08/16 series LCD Consoles
- CABx31HD series KVM Modules
- SV565UTPx series Console Extenders
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Unique design minimizes the number of cables required.
• Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty. Features • Single cable design connects VGA, USB keyboard and Mouse.
• Connectors are color coded to PC99 specifications for easy installation.
• Video cable is constructed of mini-coax wire for excellent picture clarity.
•Use with StarTech.com’s universal KVM switches.
•Works with any computer equipped with a USB Keyboard and Mouse.
• Connector A:
- 1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male
- 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male
• Connector B: 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male
• Cable Length: 3 m [10 ft]
• Colour: Black
• Product Length: 3 m [10 ft]
• Product Weight: 308 g [10.9 oz]
|Specification||USB/VGA to VGA KVM Cable|
|Connector From||USB (A) Male and VGA Male|
|Connector To||VGA (Male)|
|Total Weight||308 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
Now shipping with all but the cheapest complete PCs are LCD monitors. Advances in display manufacturing and associated cost reductions with economies of scale have brought LCD monitors into the mainstream, shipping with budget systems that start at just £400. LCD monitors come in all shapes and sizes, have differing resolutions and inputs. The purpose of this TekSpek is to provide a basic understanding of how LCDs work, delineate their desirable features, and to offer basic buying advice.