StarTech.com 4-Port DisplayPort/USB KVM Switch
StarTech.com DisplayPort KVM Switch, 4-Port 7.1 Audio, USB, [email protected], 3840x2400, No Drivers/Software Required
By DPD On 14th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SV431DPUA 4 Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio combines next generation display standards with seamless KVM control of up to 4 connected PC or Mac computers.
Featuring DisplayPort resolutions of 2560x1600 @60Hz, as well as offering both 7.1 HD digital audio (with supporting displays and sources) and separate 3.5mm stereo audio support. An integrated USB 2.0 hub allows you to share 2 additional peripherals among attached computers as if they were directly connected.
Suitable for high quality static imaging applications such as health care (MRI, X-ray diagnostics, etc.), a maximum resolution of 3840x2400 is supported at reduced refresh rates.
A simple yet comprehensive solution, the 4-port KVM features both front-panel push-button and hotkey switching, and offers a small form factor with rear connection ports, to minimize workspace disruptions.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you’d like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• USB peripheral sharing using the integrated hub eliminates the expense of duplicate devices (printers, scanners, etc.).
• Compatible with Mini-DisplayPort adapters, making it suitable for Apple Macbook connectivity.
• Support for digital DisplayPort 7.1 HD audio or separate 3.5mm analog audio connections for added versatility. Features • 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio support plus dual channel Analog Stereo and Microphone.
• Full plug-and-play support with USB keyboards, mice, and connected peripherals.
• Hotkey and push-button switching.
• Native DisplayPort resolution of 2560x1600 @60Hz; beyond 1080p.
• OS independent - No driver or software required.
• Supports a maximum resolution of 3840x2400 at lower refresh rates.
• Supports DDC2B for monitor detection.
• Supports hot-plug, un-plug and link status-failure detection.
• Integrated 2 port USB 2.0 hub.
• User-defined scan time intervals.
• VESA and CEA compliant.
• Fully compatible with Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI adapters.
• Dual system control for a single workstation increasing productivity in the office.
• High resolution medical imaging and Health care display, such as MRI and X-Ray display.
• Perfect for high-res Digital Signage server control, simplifying access to multiple systems.
• Multimedia design, multimedia post-production and video editing.
• Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice.
• Leverage DisplayPort’s high resolution capabilities for Satellite Topography equipment.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months