Startec SV231DPU2 2-port DisplayPort KVM Switch
StarTech.com SV231DPU2 2-port DisplayPort KVM Switch, USB 2.0 , 4K 30Hz
By DPD On 19th Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This versatile USB KVM switch lets you share a DisplayPort workstation with two computer systems, providing control of a DP monitor, keyboard & mouse, plus an additional USB peripheral device.
To ensure compatibility with your setup, this KVM switch was rigorously tested with the most popular platforms including Windows®, Linux® and Mac computers, and is powered through your USB peripherals, meaning you won't require an external power source.
Astonishing 4K Picture Quality
With support for resolutions up to 4K at 30hz you'll be amazed at how this DisplayPort KVM flawlessly manages your graphics-intensive content. At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, this lossless performance makes the switch ideal solution for high-resource applications such as graphic design, CAD / CAM design, or health care imaging (MRI, radiology diagnostics, etc.).
Plus, the KVM switch also supports 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
Featuring DisplayPort 1.1 with 7.1 digital audio, plus a 3-port USB hub for your keyboard, mouse and an additional USB peripheral device, this KVM switch is perfect for accessing two separate systems using the same workstation - ideal for server control, simplifying access to multiple computer systems.
This 2-port KVM delivers effortless operation with hardware and software switching, providing a simple yet comprehensive solution for switching between each connected computer. The switching software that's included gives you on-demand switching using an intuitive video interface. Hotkey control is also available when working with Windows computers, plus the switch features an easy-to-access toggle switch located on the front.
• To achieve the maximum resolution of 4K at 30Hz, a video source and display that support that resolution are required.
• Hotkey switch commands are only supported when using Windows computers.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Maintain your video quality even through a DisplayPort KVM, with resolution support up to 4K.
• Maximize your productivity by accessing two computers simultaneously, with a 2-port KVM switch. Features • Astonishing picture quality with support for video resolutions up to 4K.
• Maximum productivity with multi-system access.
• Hassle-free operation with hotkey and push-button switching (hot keys supported in Windows only).
• 7.1 digital audio support.
• Full plug-and-play support with USB keyboards, mice, and connected peripherals.
• Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz.
• No driver or software required.
• Supports DDC2B pass through.
• Works with Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI adapters.
• Control two computer systems from a single workstation.
• View the high-resolution video output on medical and healthcare equipment such as MRI and X-Ray machines.
• Edit high resolution video through the KVM switch.
• View the video output of satellite topography equipment with console control.
• Audio: No
• Cables Included: Yes
• Daisy-Chain: No
• Industry Standards: HDCP 2.2
• KVM Ports: 2
• Number of Monitors Supported: 1
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: DisplayPort
• Rack-Mountable: No
• Audio Specifications: 7.1 digital audio (dependent on supporting display and video sources)
• DVI Support: Yes - Dual Link
• General Specifications: To achieve the maximum resolution of 4K at 30Hz, a video source and display that support that resolution are required.
Hotkey switch commands are only supported when using Windows computers.
• Hot-Key Selection: Yes
• IP Control: No
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4K - 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (supporting video source and display required)
• Maximum Number of Users: 1
• On-Screen Display: No
• Port Selection Support: Push Button and Hotkeys
• Video Revision: DisplayPort 1.1
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Console Interface(s):
- 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female
- 3 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
• Host Connectors:
- 2 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female
- 2 - USB B (4 pin) Female
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: For audio support the display must support DisplayPort audio, and the source and display must have compatible DisplayPort revisions
• LED Indicators:
- 1 - Port 1 active LED
- 1 - Port 2 active LED
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 0~80% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Cable Length: 1.2 m [3.9 ft]
• Colour: Black
• Product Height: 25 mm [1 in]
• Product Length: 177 mm [7 in]
• Product Weight: 342 g [12.1 oz]
• Product Width: 82 mm [3.2 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months