Startec SV231DPDDUA2 2-Port DisplayPort Dual-Monitor KVM Switch - 4K 60Hz
StarTech.com SV231DPDDUA2 2-Port DisplayPort Dual-Monitor KVM Switch - 4K 60Hz
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This dual DisplayPort KVM switch combines next-generation digital display standards with seamless KVM control. The 2-port KVM switch features audio and USB peripheral support along with dual-display capability, which makes it easy to create a multimedia workstation that can switch between two dual-head or twin DisplayPort systems.
Maximize Productivity with Dual Video
With support for two DisplayPort video inputs and two different computers, this KVM switch helps maximize productivity.You can access multiple computers, giving you the freedom to multitask and increase your productivity. Each of the DP ports supports resolutions up to 4K for maximum screen viewing space.
You can also use low-cost adapters to achieve a dual-monitor setup using your computer's secondary HDMI or DVI port.
Astonishing Picture Quality
The dual DisplayPort KVM switch supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K at 60Hz, and can drive two large DP displays with ease. This makes it the ideal solution for creating workstations where high-quality imaging is critical, such as for graphic design.
Complete Multimedia Control
The KVM switch features auxiliary 3.5 mm audio ports that let you share independent analog audio, from each of your connected computers, with your desktop speaker set. With independent audio support, along with dual 4K DP video, you get full multimedia control between different computers which makes this the perfect KVM switch for creative professional applications such as video and sound design or editing.
Convenient Peripheral Sharing
This KVM switch offers a built-in 2-port USB hub that's separate from your HID keyboard and mouse. This enables you to share USB peripherals between each connected computer and avoid the expense of separate equipment. The USB hub automatically switches your connected USB devices to the selected computer, saving you the hassle and cost of outfitting each of your computers with their own peripherals.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice. Features • Maximum productivity with dual-display, multi-computer access.
• Full multimedia control with separate 3.5 mm auxiliary support.
• Astonishing picture quality with support for Ultra HD 4K resolutions at 60Hz.
• Share your USB peripheral devices with built-in 2-port USB hub.
• Control two computers, each with dual-head video cards, from a single workstation.
• Work with multimedia applications such as 4K video and photo editing.
• Operate multiple computers in manufacturing lines.
• Install in your server room, for multi-computer access.
• Perform high-resolution tasks such as graphic design or CAD drawing.
• Audio: Yes
• Cables Included: No
• Daisy-Chain: No
• KVM Ports: 2
• Number of Monitors Supported: 2
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: DisplayPort
• Rack-Mountable: No
• Aspect Ratio: Wide (16:9)
• DVI Support: No
• Hot-Key Selection: Yes
• IP Control: No
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @ 60hz
• Maximum Number of Users: 1
• On-Screen Display: No
• Port Selection Support: Push Button and Hotkeys
• Supported Resolutions:
- 1280x720 (High-definition 720p)
- 1920x1080 (High-definition 1080p)
- 3840 x 2160 (4K)@ 60hz
• Wide Screen Supported : Yes
• Console Interface(s):
- 2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- 2 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female
- 4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
• Host Connectors:
- 2 - USB B (4 pin) Female
- 4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- 4 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female
• LED Indicators: 2 - computer LEDs
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 0.6 A
• Input Voltage : 100 ~ 240 AC
• Output Current: 1.5 A
• Output Voltage: 12 DC
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Humidity: 0~80% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: 20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Steel
• Product Depth: 100 mm [3.9 in]
• Product Height: 57.5 mm [2.3 in]
• Product Weight: 1200 g [42.4 oz]
• Product Width: 161 mm [6.3 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months