Dual DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
StarTech.com SV231DD2DUA 2 Port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SV231DD2DUA 2-port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch allows two PCs, each with dual DVI video outputs, to share two monitors, one microphone and set of speakers, one keyboard and one mouse as well as two other USB peripherals.
An ideal solution for graphic designers, CAD/CAM designers or educational and financial institutions, the dual view KVM Switch allows you to instantly switch back and forth between dual DVI display PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional level video quality on both monitors. The dual DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port that allows USB 2.0 peripherals such as thumb drives, external hard drives or web cams to be shared between attached systems - eliminating duplicate peripheral costs.
Please Note: This KVM switch supports DVI-D (digital) signaling only and it is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cabling across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections to ensure proper function. Please contact technical support if you require assistance identifying the proper cables.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices.
• Take full advantage of Dual head video cards by switching both machines across two high resolution DVI monitors.
• Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution. Features • Front panel push-buttons and Hot-key functions for easy switching.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (DVI-Digital).
• USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing (Thumb drives, external hard drives, web cams, etc.).
• Audible tone confirms port switching.
• Combined or independent switching of audio ports.
• EDID retention - eliminates hassle when switching between computers as the KVM "remembers" monitor settings.
• Supports all USB-capable operating systems (Windows 98e/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS, etc.).
• Rugged, all-metal chassis for use in harsh environments.
• TMDS compliant to support DDC2B emulation and HDCP for digital contents protection.
• Status LED display for easy port status monitoring.
• Dual system control for single user workstations with dual head video cards, increasing user productivity in the office.
• Control two dual display multimedia computers with a single set of console peripherals (Keyboard, Mouse, and two Monitors).
• Ideal for financial/banking industries, graphic designers, multi-media applications and industries using CAD/CAM applications, and multiple screens.
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals.
• Audio: Yes
• Cables Included: No
• Daisy-Chain: No
• KVM Ports: 2
• Number of Monitors Supported: 2
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: DVI
• Rack-Mountable: No
• DVI Support: Yes - Single Link
• Hot-Key Selection: Yes
• IP Control: No
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920 x 1200
• Maximum Number of Users: 1
• On-Screen Display: No
• Port Selection Support: Push Button and Hotkeys
• Console Interface(s):
- 2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- 2 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- 4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
• Host Connectors:
- 2 - USB B (4 pin) Female
- 4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- 4 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
• OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: This KVM switch supports DVI-D (digital) signaling only and it is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cabling across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections to ensure proper function. Please contact technical support if you require assistance identifying the proper cables.
• LED Indicators:
- 1 - Green - Power
- 4 - Green - Host Online, Red - Host Selected
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 0.8A
• Input Voltage: 110V-240V AC
• Output Current: 1.5A
• Output Voltage: 12 DC
• Plug Type: M
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 18
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Humidity: 90% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Steel
• Product Depth: 100 mm [3.9 in]
• Product Height: 57 mm [2.2 in]
• Product Length: 163 mm [6.4 in]
• Product Weight: 750 g [26.5 oz]
• Product Width: 160 mm [6.3 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months