Startec 2 Port USB DP KVM Switch
StarTech.com SV211DPUA 2 Port USB DisplayPort Cable KVM Switch, w/ Audio and Remote Switch, USB Powered
By DPD On 19th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SV211DPUA 2-Port DisplayPort® Cable KVM Switch with Audio and Remote Switching Control lets you control two DisplayPort, USB equipped PCs with a single monitor, keyboard, mouse and audio peripheral set.
To help organize your desk without sacrificing work space, this compact DisplayPort USB KVM features integrated cables that can be connected directly to your system, while leaving a minimal footprint. The switch features a remote push-button on a 1.5 meter (5ft) integrated cable that can be placed in an easily accessible location, as well as keyboard hot-keys, and PC or Mac® compatible software for switching between systems. To eliminate the need for a bulky external power adapter and wall outlet, the DisplayPort KVM switch is USB-powered.
This KVM with DisplayPort video capability offers support for resolutions up to 2560x1600 for the ability to drive a large DisplayPort display for applications that require high graphical output.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Avoid cabling hassles with integrated KVM and remote switch cables.
• Save desk space with a compact design.
• Switch between systems easily using the included remote switch. Features • Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600.
• Switch PCs via push-button, hot-keys or switching software.
• Space-saving design, minimal footprint.
• Integrated KVM cables and remote switch.
• Switching software supports PC and Mac® platforms.
• USB Powered - No external power adapter required.
• Independent audio/mic switching for uninterrupted audio.
• Analog (3.5mm) and DisplayPort audio supported.
• Supports hot-plugging.
• Remote switch on 1.5m (5ft.) cable.
• Great for PC test/burn-in computer control, saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice.
• Perfect for sharing computers and attached peripherals in the home or home office.
• Dual system control for single user workstations increasing user productivity in the office.
• Audio: Yes
• Cables Included: Yes
• Daisy-Chain: No
• KVM Ports: 2
• Number of Monitors Supported: 1
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: DisplayPort
• Rack-Mountable: No
• Audio Specifications: Analog (3.5mm) and DisplayPort audio supported
• Hot-Key Selection: Yes
• IP Control: No
• On-Screen Display: No
• Port Selection Support: Push Button, Hotkeys, and Software
• Console Interface(s):
- 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female
- 2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position)
- 2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0
• Host Connectors:
- 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
- 1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male
- 2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male
• OS Compatibility:
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS 10.x (Tested up to 10.9), 9.x
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: OS Compatibility refers to KVM software only - the KVM itself can be used without software on any platform
If you intend to convert the DisplayPort KVM to work with different video sources or displays such as HDMI or VGA, active adapters are required
• LED Indicators: 1 - PC Selection indictor
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 0~90% RH Non-Condensing
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (4°F to 140°F)
• Cable Length: 850 mm [33.5 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 23 mm [0.9 in]
• Product Length: 88 mm [3.5 in]
• Product Weight: 400 g [14.1 oz]
• Product Width: 66 mm [2.6 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months