StarTech 2.5"/3.5" Hard Drive Docking Station SATA
1 Bay StarTech.com SDOCKU33EBV Docking Station for 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives, USAP Compatible, USB 3.0/eSATA
By DPD On 18th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The versatile SDOCKU33EBV UASP-enabled USB 3.0 / eSATA docking station makes it easy for you to connect and swap 2.5in or 3.5in SATA III hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD), with the option to connect through either USB or eSATA.
For convenient compatibility and time-saving performance, the SDOCKU33EBV docking station can be connected through USB 3.0, with support for full USB 3.0 bandwidth (5 Gbps) as well as UASP, which delivers performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. For fast performance and efficient data transfers, the dock also supports the full SATA III bandwidth of 6 Gbps when connected through eSATA.
With support for large capacity SATA I/II/III drives (tested up to 6TB), as well as 2.5in or 3.5in drives, this HDD/SSD docking station makes it easy to maximize the storage/backup capabilities of your computer using virtually any SATA drive.
Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock.
To ensure compatibility with your computer system, the SDOCKU33EBV supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Microsoft Windows® (8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003), Apple® OSX (10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6), Linux, and Google Chrome OS™.
Improved Performance with UASP
UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OSX (10.8 or above), and Linux. In testing, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Versatile connectivity options, through either USB or eSATA.
• Save time, with file transfers up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-supported host.
• Hassle-free access to drive data, with hot-swappable top slot-loading dock design that supports both 2.5in and 3.5in HDD/SSDs. Features • Supports SATA III & UASP for optimal performance.
• eSATA or USB 3.0 interface options.
• Supports 2.5in and 3.5in form factor SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD).
• Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 (5 Gbps / 480 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps).
• Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives.
• Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible.
• Add quick access to drives for data recovery or retrieval.
• Backup data quickly to an external data archiving.
• Test or benchmark different hard drives and swap between them.
• Quickly access drives for imaging.
• Bus Type: USB 3.0 & eSATA
• Chipset ID: JMicron - JMS561
• Compatible Drive Types : SATA
• Drive Installation: Removable
• Drive Size: 2.5in & 3.5in
• Fan(s): No
• Interface: USB 3.0 & eSATA
• Number of Drives: 1
• Hot Swap Capability: Yes
• Max Drive Capacity: Currently tested with hard drives up to 6TB 7200 RPM
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate:
- 6 Gbps (eSATA)
- 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
• Type and Rate:
- USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
- SATA III (6 Gbps)
• UASP Support: Yes
• Drive Connectors: 1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle
• Host Connectors:
- 1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
- 1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Female
• OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
• LED Indicators: 1 - Power/Activity
• Input Current: 0.8 A
• Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240 AC
• Output Current: 2.0 A
• Output Voltage: 12 DC
• Plug Type: M
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 24
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Humidity: 20%RH ~ 80%RH
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
• Colour: Black
• Product Height: 53 mm [2.1 in]
• Product Length: 139 mm [5.5 in]
• Product Weight: 325 g [11.5 oz]
• Product Width: 92 mm [3.6 in]
|Total HDD Bays||1|
|Max. Capacity HDD Supported (Individual Drive)||6TB|
|Max. Potential Storage||6TB TB|
|Operating System Support||OS Independent - Driverless|
|Dimensions||139 x 53 x 92 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months