The SVID2USB23 USB 2.0 S-Video & Composite Video Capture Cable offers an easy to use analog video capture solution, enabling you to grab video from an S-Video or Composite video source, as well as the accompanying 2-channel RCA audio, to your Mac® or Windows® computer.
The cable connects to your desktop or laptop computer through USB 2.0, and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, providing a conveniently portable video capture solution that's more than suitable for use with laptops and desktop computers alike.
An easy-to-use device for recording analog video to your computer from external sources, such as a VCR or camcorder the SVID2USB23 offers the perfect solution for Betamax or VHS video capture, with real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 encoding, as well as TWAIN support, to ensure compatibility with a wide range of systems and software.
This analog video capture cable supports a broad range of operating systems, delivering seamless analog video capture for Mac® computers (OS 10.X), and Windows® PCs (Windows® 7, Windows® 2000/XP(32/64-bit)/Vista(32/64-bit)).
• USB Video Capture Cable.
• Software CD.
• Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual.
• Works with Mac® or Windows® computers.
• Choose from MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4 video encoding.
• Features TWAIN support for use with various software titles.
• Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video capture.
• Up to 30 fps analog video capture capability at maximum resolution of 720x480(NTSC) / 720x576(PAL).
• Plug and Play device installation, requires no power adapter.
• Snapshot function allows you to capture still images from video.
• Small and lightweight design offers convenient portability for on-the-go applications.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Startech.com S-Video/Composite to USB Video Capture Cable, with TWAIN, Mac Support, 80mm, . Please choose from the list below.