StarTech PM1115UWGB USB 2.0 Wireless Network Print Server (UK)
StarTech.com PM1115UWGB USB 2.0 Wireless Network Print Server (UK)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This compact wireless print server supports 802.11b/g/n wireless standards for functionality with almost any wireless network, plus, serving as a primary or backup interface the print server also offers an RJ45 port for 10/100 Mbps wired connections. Providing wireless network printing access enables you to place your printer in any location with network access and avoids the added cost of purchasing individual printers for each workstation or area.
This wireless USB print server can have you up and running in minutes, using either a web-based interface or a Windows® based installation wizard, and also features a WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) button for quick and easy connection to your wireless network. Compatibility with USB 2.0 standards and a wide variety of USB printers and operating systems makes this network print server perfect for installation into mixed environments, with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) support for remote monitoring.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Avoid the added costs of purchasing additional printers with wireless or wired network print sharing.
• Convenient setup options with Windows® or web-based configuration.
• Broad compatibility for use with most USB printers on the market. Features • Compliant with 802.11b/g/n wireless networks, with data rates up to 150 Mbps.
• USB 2.0 support.
• Optional 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 LAN Port.
• Compact, lightweight design with an internal antenna.
• Supports SNMP for remote printer management - works with most SNMP based applications.
• Easy-to-use web interface or Windows-based configuration and setup.
• Built-in multi-function button for resetting the device, loading factory defaults or printing a self-test page.
• Built-in WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) button for simple connection to a wireless network.
• Supports DHCP Server/Client protocols, and UPnP.
• Convert a standard USB printer into a standalone, wireless printer and share between multiple networked computers.
• A convenient network printing solution for education and government institutions.
• Eliminate the performance issues of an always-on, dedicated PC acting as the printer server.
• Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-T, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless
• Interface: USB 2.0, RJ45 (10/100 Ethernet), Wireless Ethernet
• Ports: 1
• Compatible Networks: 10/100 Mbps
• Frequency: 2.4 GHz
• Security Features: WEP Data Encryption, WPA and WPA2-PSK Data Encryption
• Supported Protocols:
- TCP/IP (LDP / LPR Printer Port)
- SMB over IP
• Connector Type(s):
- 1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
- 1 - RJ-45 Female
- 1 - Wireless N (IEEE 802.11n)
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS 10.x, 9.x
- Linux 2.4.x to 4.4.x LTS Versions only
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: OS Compatibility refers to the included software only – the Print Server itself can be used without software on any platform that supports network printing
• System and Cable Requirements: USB printer cable not included
• LED Indicators:
- 1 - Status
- 1 - USB
- 1 - WLAN
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 500 mA
• Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240 AC
• Output Current: 2 A
• Output Voltage: 5 DC
• Plug Type: C
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 10
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Humidity: 0~70% RH (Non-Condensing)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -5°C to 65°C (23°F to 149°F)
• Coluor: White
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 25 mm [1 in]
• Product Length: 72 mm [2.8 in]
• Product Weight: 53 g [1.9 oz]
• Product Width: 58 mm [2.3 in]
|Wireless Signal Rate|
|Wireless Frequency Range|
|Wireless Transmit Power|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months