Startech 5-Port USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Combo Card
StarTech.com PEXUSB312EIC 5-Port USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Combo Card, 1x USB-C, 2x USB-A + 2x IDC (5Gbps), PCIe
By DPD On 24th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
By offering a range of USB port types, you can easily connect a variety of modern and legacy USB devices, both inside and outside your computer.
Because the card offers a 10Gbps USB-C™ port (USB 3.1 Gen 2), you can save time and avoid the performance bottlenecks that are often associated with other connectivity technologies.
Work faster and prepare for the future
This versatile PCI Express combo card leverages the performance potential of USB 3.1 to help you work faster. The USB-C port offers a data throughput of up to 10Gbps, so you can spend less time waiting for file transfers to complete or for access to your external peripherals.
Plus, you can rest assured that you’re set for the future, as USB-C devices become more popular and more standardized.
Connect different types of USB devices
Now you can easily add a variety of types and speeds (generations) of USB ports to your desktop or server, using a single adapter card. The card features:
• One external USB-C port (USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10Gbps)
• Two external USB-A ports (USB 3.1 Gen 1 - 5Gbps)
• Two internal USB-A motherboard header ports (USB 3.1 Gen 1 - 5Gbps)
With a range of port types, the card lets you bridge the gap between older and newer devices that use different connectors. You can simultaneously connect and access USB Type-A and USB Type-C devices, while using only a single PCI Express expansion slot.
By adding three types of USB ports in one combo card, you can free up space in your PC case, and eliminate the nuisance of having different cards for different USB devices.
Ideal for building or upgrading your computer
With two internal motherboard-style headers, this dynamic USB 3.1 card is perfect for upgrading or building your own computer. If your existing headers are occupied, or if you don’t have any motherboard headers, you can connect front panel hubs or card readers using this versatile alternative to costly motherboard or computer upgrades.
Connect your older USB devices
Connecting your older peripherals isn’t a problem. This 5-port USB 3.1 card is backward compatible with legacy USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices, so you can eliminate the added expense and aggravation of purchasing new devices. (USB 3.0 is also known USB 3.1 Gen 1).
Note: The card does not support DP alt mode or USB Power Delivery. Features • Connect a USB-C device, plus a range of other USB devices, to your computer, regardless of their speed or connector type.
• Offers a high-performance USB-C port (10Gbps), two USB-A ports (5Gbps), and two internal USB 3.0 motherboard headers (5Gbps).
• Works with your existing USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices, for cost-effective backward compatibility.
• Compatible with high-powered USB devices, with an integrated SATA power connector.
• Fits into full or low-profile systems, with its dual-profile design.
• USB-C port is Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible (10Gbps data only).
• PCIe x4 interface compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.0.
• Compliant with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Revision 1.0, as well as USB 3.1 Revision 1.0.
• Fast, hassle-free setup.
• Connect USB-A or USB-C devices, plus add USB motherboard headers for future expansion.
• Use at home or in the office and connect the latest USB-C devices, such as HDD enclosures.
• Install the card as a vital hardware component when building a PC, or upgrade an older PCIe based desktop from USB 3.0 or 2.0 to USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps).
• Connect your legacy USB devices to your computer.
|Interface||PCIe 2.0 (x4)|
|Internal Connectors||2 x USB 3.0 Header|
|Power Connector||1 x SATA Power|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months