StarTech PEX867WAC22 PCI Express to 867Mbps Wireless AC Dual Band Network Card
StarTech.com PEX867WAC22 PCI Express to 867Mbps Wireless AC Dual Band Network Card
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The PEX867WAC22 PCI Express AC1200 Wireless Network Adapter lets you add dual-band Wireless-AC connectivity to a desktop computer through a PCIe slot.
With increased demand on network resources, this Wireless-AC adapter gives you exceptional speed and range for your office or home wireless network when paired with an 802.11ac router. This dual-band WiFi adapter supports maximum data rates of up to 867 Mbps on the 5GHz band (3x the speed of Wireless-N), plus up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band, making it the perfect solution for applications like HD video streaming, online conferencing, file transfers and gaming.
This versatile PCIe wireless card features a 2T2R (2 transmitter, 2 receiver) detachable antenna design, with an included magnetic antenna stand that can easily be mounted to the top or side of your PC case. Plus, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers. To integrate with all of your networking devices, the adapter is also backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n networks.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Experience faster wireless speed and better coverage with 802.11ac compatibility.
• Ensure fast and dependable wireless networking, with less interference through dual band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz operation.
• Connect to existing wireless networks with 802.11a/b/g/n backward compatibility. Features • Wireless AC1200 compatible (867 Mbps + 300 Mbps).
• Compliant with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards.
• Dual band 2.4 / 5 GHz support (802.11ac is 5 GHz only).
• PCI Express host interface.
• 2 Transmitter/2 Receiver (2x2:2) antenna configuration.
• Included magnetic antenna stand for side-mounting on your PC case.
• Supports WEP (64-128-bit), WPA and WPA2 wireless security.
• Supports WMM Quality of Service.
• Supports Soft AP mode.
• Configured with standard profile bracket, low profile/half-height bracket included.
• Replace or upgrade the wireless capabilities of your desktop system to the latest standard.
• Connect to the less congested 5 GHz WiFi band to avoid interference from common wireless devices such as cordless phones.
• Conference online, transfer files, stream HD video or game without lag, through faster wireless performance.
What's in the Box
• 1 - PCI Express Wireless AC Card
• 2 - 5 dBi Dual Band Antennas
• 1 - Antenna Stand
• 1 - Low Profile Bracket
• 1 - Driver CD
• 1 - Instruction Manual
• Antenna Configuration: 2x2:2 (TxR:S)
• Bus Type: PCI Express
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)
• Chipset ID: Realtek - RTL8812AE
• Industry Standards: IEEE 802.11ac Draft 2.0, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b
• Interface: Wireless Ethernet
• Frequency Range: 2.400 ~ 2.484GHz / 5.180 ~ 5.850GHz
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps (5 GHz) / 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
• Security Features:
- WEP Data Encryption
- WPA and WPA2-PSK Data Encryption
- WPA and WPA2 Enterprise Data Encryption
• Connector Type(s):
- 1 - PCI Express x1 Male
- 1 - Wireless AC (IEEE 802.11ac)
• External Ports: 2 - RP-SMA (Coax, Reverse Polarity SubMiniature A) Female
• OS Compatibility:
- Windows® XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Special Notes / Requirements
• System and Cable Requirements: Available PCI Express x1 (or higher) slot
• LED Indicators: 1 - Link / Act
• Humidity: 10~90% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
• Storage Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
• Product Height: 120 mm [4.7 in]
• Product Length: 87 mm [3.4 in]
• Product Weight: 82 g [2.9 oz]
• Product Width: 18 mm [0.7 in]
|Interface||PCI-E 2.0 (x1)|
|Data Transfer Speed||867 Mbps (5 GHz) / 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) Mbps|
|LED Indicators||1 x Port Link/Activity LED|
|Antenna||Dual External Antenna|
|Dimensions||18 x 120 x 87 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.