Laptop-to-Server KVM Console with Rugged Housing
StarTech.com NOTECONS02X Laptop-to-Server KVM Console with Rugged Housing
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This rugged and portable USB crash cart adapter lets you turn your laptop into a portable console for accessing servers, desktops and laptops, as well as ATMs, kiosks or any computing device that features both VGA and USB ports.
This adapter also supports local file transfer and video capturing built into the software.
This crash cart adapter has been specifically designed for maximum durability. It features a rugged, rubberized housing that can handle drops by absorbing shock, to make sure that you’re equipped for unexpected challenges.
Troubleshoot your devices quickly and easily. Simply connect the crash cart adapter to your laptop using the included USB cable, then connect the integrated USB and VGA cables to your server.
The crash cart adapter features a flexible software interface that offers robust performance. It enables you to transfer files from your laptop to the server, monitor and capture activity from the connected device as video for records or instructional purposes, and take screenshots and scale the display window to full-screen mode or smaller, without scroll bars.
This compact crash cart adapter lets you connect to a headless device using only a laptop, eliminating the need to lug around an awkward, traditional server room crash cart. With optimal portability in mind for your mobile administration or repairs, this pocket-sized adapter features a small footprint and lightweight design that easily fits inside your laptop bag.
The adapter is USB powered so you won't need to carry a power adapter. Plus, the KVM cables are attached to the crash cart adapter so you won't need additional accessories to connect it to your server. The built-in cables have been engineered with strain relief, preventing them from wearing or breaking.
With no server-side software installation required, the USB crash cart adapter provides BIOS-level control of any PC or device that has both a VGA port and a USB port. Features • Durable performance, with a rubberized housing.
• Maximum portability with a compact footprint, built-in KVM cables and USB power.
• Hassle-free setup with plug-and-play installation.
• Built-in cables with strain relief to prevent wearing or breaking.
• Supports file sharing and video capture between your laptop and the connected server.
• Optimized viewing with automatic video scaling that resizes the viewing panel to avoid scroll bars.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200.
• LED indicators for USB, video, and console link.
• Works with legacy and industrial devices.
• Travel to remote server rooms to perform on-site maintenance on a wide variety of servers and terminals.
• Keep your routine diagnostics and repairs portable, by replacing a bulky crash cart.
• Gain full console access to servers located in small spaces, or congested server racks where a fixed-installation console is not feasible.
• Perform maintenance on headless servers or other computers, such as ATMs and VLT terminals, that don’t support a monitor, keyboard or mouse.
• Audio: No
• Cables Included: Yes
• Daisy-Chain: No
• KVM Ports: 1
• Number of Monitors Supported: 1
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: VGA
• Rack-Mountable: No
• Hot-Key Selection: No
• IP Control: No
• Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
• Maximum Number of Users: 1
• On-Screen Display: No
• Console Interface(s): 1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Female Input
• Host Connectors:
- 1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male
- 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male
• OS Compatibility:
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10,
- Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016.
- Mac OS® 10.9 to 10.13 .
- Linux 2.6 to 4.11 LTS versions only
• Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: If you're interfacing with a Linux device, this adapter is only compatible with standard QWERTY keyboards in U.S English configuration
• LED Indicators:
- 1 - Host/Server Keyboard/Mouse USB Link
- 1 - Host/Server Video (VGA) Link
- 1 - User Console/USB Link
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 80% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 416 mm [16.4 in], 1 x 15in (385mm) USB host cable, 1 x 3in (76mm) VGA host cable, 1 x 6ft (1.8m) USB Console cable
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Depth: 115 mm [4.5 in]
• Product Height: 22 mm [0.9 in]
• Product Length: 125 mm [4.9 in]
• Product Weight: 244 g [8.6 oz]
• Product Width: 88 mm [3.5 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months