MST Hub Mini DP to 4x DP
Startech.com MSTMDP124DP MST Hub Mini DisplayPort to 4x DisplayPort
By DPD On 13th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Increase productivity with multiple screens
The newest generations of computers are more portable than ever, which often means that you’re left with fewer video outputs and smaller integrated screens. This MST hub solves both of these problems by letting you connect four additional displays to your computer, which makes multitasking much easier.
Connect to any display
With the MST hub, you can use Mini DisplayPort video adapters and cable adapters that enable you to connect HDMI, VGA or DVI displays. This ensures that your MST hub will be compatible with virtually any television, monitor or projector. The hub is VESA and DisplayPort certified to support DP 1.2 enabled systems, for seamless integration with your existing video equipment.
Configure your displays for any environment
Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display, giving you the freedom to multitask and increase your productivity. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple displays for remote viewing applications such as digital signage.
Enjoy amazing video quality, without draining system resources
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. This unprecedented performance makes MST perfect for high-resolution applications such as graphic design, gaming and medical imaging.
Note: When using a DisplayPort 1.1 video card the MSTMDP124DP will act as a splitter, automatically mirroring your video source across all displays. Resolution limitations apply.
The MSTMDP124DP supports plug-and-play installation for a hassle-free setup, and is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Notes: MST shares 21.6 Gbps across all attached displays. Higher resolutions can restrict the available bandwidth with the remaining ports, please see our guideline below for determining an ideal resolution for your setup. Certain graphics adapters have limited MST support and will only output to three displays in total. If more than three monitors are attached, the fourth will be disabled.
The Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, and Surface Book only support the use of three displays in total. If this device is used with the Surface Pro 3, and three external monitors, the built-in touch screen on your Surface will be disabled.
Average resolution bandwidth allocation
1920x1080 (High-definition 1080p) @60hz - 22%
1920x1200 @60hz - 30%
2560x1440 @60hz - 35%
2560x1600 @60hz - 38%
3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30hz - 38%
Note: Exceeding 100% will reduce functionality.
• Maximize your productivity by connecting four independent displays to your computer using the MST hub.
• Connect to almost any television, monitor or projector with support for low-cost adapters.
• Newly engineered chipset for increased compatibility with Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
• Increase external video performance with support for resolutions up to 4K.
• VESA and DisplayPort certified.
• Compatible with mDP 1.2 graphics cards such as AMD Radeon with Eyefinity Technology.
• Plug-and-play installation. Features • Add additional displays to your Surface Pro 3.
• Build a four-display video wall to present entertainment to your patrons with an impressive display at a restaurant or shopping center.
• Use one screen for reference data such as websites, while composing in another screen.
• Dock your mDP 1.2 device and add four high-resolution displays to your workstation.
• Create a panoramic video wall for digital signage applications.
• Edit images, video or audio clips across four additional displays in any orientation or resolution.
• Span a spreadsheet or worksheet across multiple displays, to avoid side-scrolling.
• Active or Passive Adapter Active
• Audio Yes
• Chipset ID MegaChips - STDP4320
• Converter Type MST Hub
• Output Signal DisplayPort
• Ports 4
• aximum Digital Resolutions 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30hz
• Supported Resolutions
- 1280x720 (High-definition 720p)
- 1920x1080 (High-definition 1080p)
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30hz
• Wide Screen Supported Yes
• Connector A 1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male Input
• Connector B 4 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female Output
• OS Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32/64)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64)
- Windows 7(32/64)
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 0.5 A
• Input Voltage: 110V-240V AC
• Output Current: 3A
• Output Voltage: 5 DC
• Plug Type: N
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 15
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Operating Temperature : 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
• Product Length: 105 mm [4.1 in]
• Product Weight: 127 g [4.5 oz]
• Product Width: 65 mm [2.6 in]
|Specification||Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||4 x DisplayPort (Female)|
|Total Weight||127 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months