Startech HMPEXADP Half Size to Full Size Mini PCI Express Adapter
StarTech.com HMPEXADP Half Size to Full Size Mini PCI Express Adapter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Half Size to Full Size Mini PCI Express Adapter
The HMPEXADP Half-size to Full-size Mini PCI Express (PCIe) Adapter allows for almost any standard half-length PCIe Mini Card to be mounted into a system that only accepts standard full-length cards.
• Complete pass-through design supports the latest PCI Express speeds.
• Mounting points for standard half-length Mini PCIe cards (26.8mm).
• No driver or software installation required.
• Install a half-length Mini PCI Express card into a system board that only accepts full-length cards.
• Installing a wireless Mini PCIe card into a Mini-ITX motherboard.
• Bus Type: Mini PCI Express.
• Connector Type(s): 1 - Mini PCI Express x1 (52 pin) Male.
• Internal Ports: 1 - Mini PCI Express x1 (52 pin) Slot.
• Humidity: 15% ~ 90% RH.
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F).
• Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F).
• Product Height: 10 mm [0.4 in].
• Product Length: 50 mm [2 in].
• Product Weight: 13 g [0.5 oz].
• Product Width: 30 mm [1.2 in].
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.