Startech HMPEXADP Half Size to Full Size Mini PCI Express Adapter
Designed for use in systems such as Mini-ITX and embedded computing, this Mini PCIe adapter is a complete pass-through that lets the Mini PCIe card function at full speed, all without any drivers or software to install.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Complete pass-through design for a no-hassle installation in any operating system, with no performance loss. Features • Standard full length Mini PCIe form factor (51mm).
• Complete pass-through design supports the latest PCI Express speeds.
• Mounting points for standard half-length Mini PCIe cards (26.8mm).
• No driver or software installation required.
• Install a half-length Mini PCI Express card into a system board that only accepts full-length cards.
• Installing a wireless Mini PCIe card into a Mini-ITX motherboard.
• Bus Type: Mini PCI Express
• Connector Type(s): 1 - Mini PCI Express x1 (52 pin) Male
• Internal Ports: 1 - Mini PCI Express x1 (52 pin) Slot
• Humidity: 15% ~ 90% RH
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
• Product Height: 10 mm [0.4 in]
• Product Length: 50 mm [2 in]
• Product Weight: 13 g [0.5 oz]
• Product Width: 30 mm [1.2 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.