Startech HD2A HDMI Audio Extractor - 1080p
Startech.com HD2A HDMI Audio Extractor - 1080p
By DPD On 24th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This HDMI® audio extractor lets you separate stereo audio from your HDMI video signal and connect it to a 3.5mm audio device, such as your stereo sound system or desktop speakers. You can also extract the audio from the HDMI signal and integrate it into an optical TOSLINK® application, using the included digital SPDIF adapter.
Your latest consumer A/V equipment probably only offers an HDMI output. This can make it difficult to integrate devices, such as your new Blu-ray™ player or computer system, with your existing audio equipment or desktop speakers.
The HDMI audio extractor is USB powered using the included power cable, for easy integration with your computer systems. The adapter also features a small footprint that discreetly blends into your hardware setup, for a uniform look.
Versatile Connection Options
With a 3.5mm audio output and a TOSLINK adapter included, the HDMI audio extractor lets you output audio to virtually any non-HDMI equipment, whether it's digital or analog. This makes the audio extractor great for any application where you need to connect your HDMI source to speakers that don't have an HDMI input - such as desktop speakers, or a classroom or boardroom sound system.
The audio extractor is HDCP enabled and HDMI 1.3b compliant, to ensure compatibility with your HDMI device. Plus, the HDMI output supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p) at 60Hz, to fit any HD application.
The HDMI audio extractor can also be used with an inexpensive dual-RCA composite adapter (sold separately) to integrate the audio from your HDMI source into 2-channel RCA audio applications. Features • Easily integrates the audio from your HDMI source with equipment that doesn't support HDMI.
• Extracts analog and digital audio with an included 3.5mm to SPDIF adapter.
• Expand the capabilities of the audio extractor by converting to RCA audio, using an inexpensive 3.5mm to RCA adapter (sold separately).
• Discreet installation with small footprint.
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p with HDMI pass-through.
• HDCP compliant.
• Connect the audio from your HDMI source device to the speakers in a boardroom or classroom.
• Use the audio extractor with an inexpensive adapter (sold separately) to output dual-RCA composite audio.
• Convert the HDMI audio to dual-RCA composite using additional adapters (sold separately).
• Audio: Yes
• Chipset ID: Explore - EP93Z3E
• Output Signal : 3.5 mm Audio, HDMI
• Audio Specifications: 2.1 stereo audio
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
• Supported Resolutions: Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
• Wide Screen Supported : Yes
• Connector A: 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input
• Connector B:
- 1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female Output
- 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output
• Connector Type(s): 1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Female
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Operating Temperature : 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
• Storage Temperature: - 10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)
• Product Height: 20 mm [0.8 in]
• Product Length: 60 mm [2.4 in]
• Product Weight: 38 g [1.3 oz]
• Product Width: 55 mm [2.2 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months