The USB3SPLATELP is ideal for small form factor computer cases.
The USB 3.0 standard supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, and provides connectivity and support for older USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and 1.1 (12Mbps) devices. Features • Adds 2 USB 3.0-A Female ports to the back of a low profile or thin client type desktop PC, by extending an internal USB 3.0 motherboard header.
• USB 3.0 A Female ports provide for faster transfer rates with USB 3.0 devices, while still supporting USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
• Easy to use and install.
• Ideal for small form factor computer cases.
• Cable Length: 0.5 m [1.6 ft]
• Colour: Blue
• Wire Gauge: 28 AWG
• Cable Jacket Type: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
• Cable Shield Type: Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid
• Connector A: 2 - USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female
• Connector B: 1 - IDC (20 pin; USB 3.0; Motherboard Header) Female
Please note: This Adapter is Low-Profile ONLY.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.