Startech.com Dual M.2 PCIe SSD Adapter Card
Startech.com Dual M.2 PCIe SSD Adapter Card, x8/x16 Dual NVMe or AHCI M.2 SSD to PCI Express 3.0, 2242/2260/2280, Mac/PC
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£166.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£172.23|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Boost System Performance
The expansion card lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe M.2 internal solid-state drives. With the M.2 PCIe based?drives in place, the adapter?increases your storage capacity and gives your computer a significant speed boost, enhancing data transfer rates.
Access Two M.2 PCIe SSDs Simultaneously
The dual M.2 to PCIe expansion card employs a high-speed ASM2824 switch, allowing you to access two drives at the same time. Since the adaptor card does not rely on PCIe bifurcation, it can easily be integrated into all systems, new and legacy.
The M.2 PCI express adaptor also gives you the flexibility to access your M.2 PCIe SSDs individually. Or, you can utilise software RAID to build a RAID array to add redundancy or enhance system performance.
Wide System Compatibility
The adapter?connects directly to your computer motherboard to support two PCIe M.2 SSDs through a x8 PCIe expansion slot. The adapter?is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0.
Supports a Wide Range of PCIe M.2 SSDs
The PCIe M.2 NGFF (M Key) adapter supports PCIe 3.0 NVMe and PCIe-AHCI M.2 SSDs including 2242, 2260, and 2280 drives, supporting the most common drive sizes: 42, 60, and 80 mm lengths.
Easy to Install
The expansion card comes with a full-profile bracket pre-installed, and includes a half-height / low-profile bracket, for installation in small form-factor computers.
Vented brackets on the PCIe M.2 NGFF SSD adaptor card increases air flow to assist in heat dissipation.
• High Performance: Install 2 PCIe 3.0 M.2 SSDs (NVMe or AHCI) into your workstation or server for read/write speeds up to 3GB/s and 2.8GB/s for single-drives or 2.4GB/s and 1.42GB/s (per drive) for 2.
• Wide Compatibility: Dual M.2 PCIe SSD adapter card was extensively tested to ensure compatibility w/ Samsung 970 evo, 950 Pro, SM951, & other 2242, 2260, 2280mm PCIe M-Key M.2 NGFF SSDs (NVMe or AHCI).
• Backward Compatibility: Compatible w/ PCIe 1.0 & 2.0 and x8 or x16 slots, PCIe bifurcation is not required. Works with all workstation and server OS's such as Windows, Linux, and macOS incl. legacy.
• Connect two PCIe M.2 SSDs to your desktop computer or server to boost system speed and increase internal data storage.
• Get ultra-fast data access, ideal for high-performance workstations.
• Install your operating system on an M.2 PCIe based drive for fast access, while keeping larger platter drives available for bulk storage.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408