USB Powered Dual DisplayPort MST Hub MSTDP122DP From StarTech
StarTech.com DisplayPort MST Hub, MSTDP122DP, DP 1.2 to 2x DP 1.2, USB Powered, Supports Upto 3840x2160 @ 30Hz
By DPD On 19th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Increase productivity with multiple screens
The newest generations of computers are more portable than ever, which often means that you’re left with fewer video outputs and smaller integrated screens. This MST hub solves both of these problems by letting you connect two additional displays to your computer, which makes multitasking much easier.
Connect to any display
With the MST hub, you can use DisplayPort video adapters and cable adapters that enable you to connect HDMI, VGA or DVI displays. This ensures your MST hub will be compatible with virtually any television, monitor or projector. The hub is VESA and DisplayPort certified to support DP 1.2 enabled systems, for seamless integration with your existing video equipment.
Configure your displays for any environment
Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display, giving you the freedom to multitask and increase your productivity. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple displays for remote viewing applications such as digital signage.
Enjoy amazing video quality, without draining system resources
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. This unprecedented performance makes MST perfect for high-resolution applications such as graphic design, gaming and medical imaging.
Note: When using a DisplayPort 1.1 video card the MST hub will act as a splitter, automatically mirroring your video source across all displays. Resolution limitations apply.
The MSTDP122DP supports plug-and-play installation for a hassle-free setup, and is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Average resolution bandwidth allocation
1920x1080 (High-definition 1080p) @60hz - 22%
1920x1200 @60hz - 30%
2560x1440 @60hz - 35%
2560x1600 @60hz - 38%
3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30hz - 38%
Note: Exceeding 100% will reduce functionality.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Use one screen for reference data such as websites, while composing in another screen.
• Dock your DP 1.2 device and add two high-resolution displays to your workstation.
• Create a panoramic video wall for DisplayPort digital signage applications.
• Edit images, video or audio clips across two additional displays in any orientation or resolution.
• Perfect for spanning a spreadsheet or worksheet across two additional displays, to avoid side-scrolling. Features • Maximize your productivity by connecting two independent displays to your computer using the MST Hub.
• Connect to almost any television, monitor or projector with the support of low-cost adapters.
• Increase external video performance with support for resolutions up to 4K.
• VESA and DisplayPort certified.
• Compatible with DP 1.2 graphics cards such as AMD Radeon with Eyefinity Technology.
• Plug-and-play installation.
• Newly engineered chipset for increased compatibility.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months