StarTech DisplayPort to HDMI2 Adapter 4K 60Hz
StarTech.com DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Adaptor Cable, [email protected], DisplayPort (Male) to HDMI (A) Female, Black
By DPD On 21st Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This DisplayPort to HDMI® adapter lets you output HDMI video and audio from a DP device, with support for Ultra HD 4K at 60Hz.
Astonishing picture quality with support for Ultra HD 4K at 60 Hz
The adapter lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your DisplayPort connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of UHD to your 4K 60Hz display. This makes it easier for you to multitask while using multiple monitors to work on resource-demanding applications.
Unlike many 4K DisplayPort to HDMI adapters that only support a 30Hz refresh rate, this adapter works with HDMI 2.0 displays that can deliver output resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160p at 60Hz. Support for HDMI 2.0 means this adapter can support bandwidth up to 18Gbps, making it the ideal solution for performing high-resolution tasks such as editing 4K video.
The adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which ensures that it will work with lower resolution displays such as TVs or projectors around your home or office.
Ultimate portability with a compact, lightweight design
The compact video adapter is highly portable and lightweight. It’s the perfect accessory for your portable DP devices, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
The portable adapter is a convenient addition when deploying company computers because it enables your employees to interface with BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) HDMI applications around the office, such as working at a hot-desk with an HDMI display or sharing your laptop’s screen on a boardroom projector.
Hassle-free setup with an active adapter that features plug-and-play installation
To ensure compatibility with any DisplayPort output, the DP adapter offers active conversion. Active video conversion is required to maintain 4K resolutions when converting DisplayPort to HDMI. An active DP adapter is ideal for outputting 1080p resolutions because it will work with graphics cards that can't output multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity™ cards.
For a hassle-free setup, the DisplayPort to HDMI adapter allows for plug-and-play installation without any additional software or drivers.
Note: To achieve 4K resolution at 60 Hz, a DisplayPort 1.2 output and an HDMI 2.0 display are required. Features • Astonishing picture quality with support for UHD 4K resolution at 60Hz.
• Maximum portability with a compact, lightweight design.
• Hassle-free setup with an active DisplayPort conversion.
• No power adapter required.
• Plug-and-play installation.
• Supports HDMI 2.0 displays.
• Connect your 4K 60Hz HDMI display to a DisplayPort output port.
• Deploy this adapter with company laptops to ensure your employees can interface with BYOD displays around the office.
• Use an HDMI display as a secondary monitor for your DisplayPort computer.
• Active or Passive Adapter: Active
• Adapter Style: Adapter
• Audio: Yes
• Chipset ID: Parade - PS176
• Converter Type: Format Converter
• Industry Standards:
- DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection)
- HDCP 2.2 (High Definition Content Protection)
- DisplayPort 1.2
- HDMI 2.0
• Ports: 1
• Audio Specifications: 7.1 Surround Sound
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz
• Supported Resolutions:
- 4k x 2K (Ultra HD) @ 60 Hz
- 1920x1080 (1080p)
- 1280x720 (720p)
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Connector A: 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Male Input
• Connector B: 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: This video adapter is not compatible with cables that use RedMere™ technology.
• Humidity: -25°C to 85°C (77°F to 185°F) at 80% - 95%
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
• Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C (13°F to 149°F)
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 10 mm [0.4 in]
• Product Length: 215 mm [8.5 in]
• Product Weight: 27 g [1 oz]
• Product Width: 195 mm [7.7 in]
|Type||DisplayPort to HDMI Adaptor Cable|
|Specification||DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Active Adaptor|
|Connector From||DisplayPort (Male)|
|Connector To||HDMI (A) Female|
|Connector Features||Straight Connector|
|Total Weight||27 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months