5m 10GbE Fiber SFP+ Twinax Cisco Ready Cable
StarTech.com 5m Cisco Compatible SFP+ 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Passive Twinax Direct Attach Cable
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
10GbE Fibre SFP+ Twinax Cisco Ready Cable
The SFPCMM5M Cisco Compatible 5m SFP+ cable is a fully hot pluggable, direct attach cable, supporting 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications connected through (Small Form Factor Pluggable) SFP+ ports.
Designed for short length, high speed interconnects, this low power, low latency Twinax cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber optic cable assemblies and is intended for short distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections.
• 24AWG, 100 Ohm impedance.
• Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps.
• Hot-swappable with fiber optic modules.
• Low Power consumption <0.5W.
• Quick release latching SFP+ connectors.
• Cost-effective alternative to fiber optic modules.
• Thicker gauge cable maintains signal integrity even over a 5m connection.
• Guaranteed reliability.
• Use in 10Gb Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications.
• Point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections (Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Servers, etc).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months