The SFPCMM5M Cisco Compatible 5m SFP+ cable is a fully hot pluggable, direct attach cable, supporting 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications connected through (Small Form Factor Pluggable) SFP+ ports.
Designed for short length, high speed interconnects, this low power, low latency Twinax cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber optic cable assemblies and is intended for short distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections.
Backed by our 2-year warranty, this 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable is compliant with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards, making it a reliable replacement SFP-H10GB-CU5M cable.
• Compliant with SFF 8431 connector standards
• 24AWG, 100 Ohm impedance
• Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps
• Hot-swappable with fiber optic modules
• Low Power consumption <0.5W
• Quick release latching SFP+ connectors
• Cost-effective alternative to fiber optic modules
• Thicker gauge cable maintains signal integrity even over a 5m connection
• Guaranteed reliability
• Use in 10Gb Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications
• Point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections (Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Servers, etc.)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as StarTech.com 5m Cisco Compatible SFP+ 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Passive Twinax Direct Attach Cable . Please choose from the list below.