StarTech 3m White Thunderbolt 1/2 Cable Male to Male
StarTech.com 3m Thunderbolt Cable, 20-pin Male to 20-pin Male, Supports Thunderbolt 1/2, Bi-directional, Shielded, White
Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 (10Gbps) and Thunderbolt 2 (20Gbps) devices, this cable support bi-directional data transfer capability and power delivery for bus-powered devices, whilst being constructed of highly durable materials and designed to the highest quality standards.
• Connect a Thunderbolt-equipped external drive enclosure or RAID array.
• Connect two Thunderbolt-equipped Mac® computers, for Target Disk Mode file transfers.
• Connect a Thunderbolt-equipped MacBook Pro® to an iMac®, to use the iMac as the display for the MacBook Pro. Features • Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and Thunderbolt 2 specifications
• Supports Power-over-cable, for bus-powered Thunderbolt devices
• Supports native peer-to-peer file sharing when supported by the OS
• PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Cable Jacket
• Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid Shielding
• Nickel Plated Connectors
• 3m Length
|Connector A||Thunderbolt™ (20-pin) Male|
|Connector B||Thunderbolt™ (20-pin) Male|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||120 g [4.2 oz]|
|Cable Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Height||8 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Weight||110 g [3.9 oz]|
|Product Width||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Wire Gauge||34 AWG|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||3m White Thunderbolt Cable - M/M|
|Connector From||Thunderbolt (Male)|
|Connector To||Thunderbolt (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.