3-Port USB-C Hub with Gigabit Ethernet - USB-C to 3x USB-A - USB 3.0 - Includes Power Adapter
StarTech.com 3 Port USB-C Hub with Gigabit Ethernet - USB-C to 3x USB-A - USB 3.0 - Includes Power Adapter
By DPD On 14th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Take Advantage of USB-C
This dynamic USB 3.0 hub integrates an easy-to-use USB Type-C™ connector. It’s small and reversible, which makes for easier insertions, and you can connect the plug with either side facing up, which means less risk of damaging your ports and less frustration.While your USB-C equipped laptop, or MacBook is lightweight and portable, it might be missing vital connectivity ports, such as wired Internet. Because this hub offers a Gigabit Ethernet port, you can connect to a network in locations were Wi-Fi® is unreliable or unavailable.
Compact Design for Portability or Permanent Placement
With a small footprint and lightweight housing, you can easily tuck the hub and the included power adapter into your laptop bag to expand your connectivity when you’re travelling.Plus, the compact USB 3.0 hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so it fits perfectly in office, hot-desk (short-term guest), and BYOD workstation environments.
Extended-Length Cable Eliminates Aggravation
The hub’s built-in USB cable is long enough to reach your laptop or tablet’s USB 3.0 port, regardless of where the port is located. Now, you can eliminate the worry and frustration when your hub’s built-in cable is too short and doesn’t reach your laptop’s USB port location.Plus, the extended-length cable provides you with more desk placement options, which makes it easier to create a comfortable, space-efficient work area.
Save Money and Time
This easy-to-use hub is natively supported in most operating systems, and you can install it quickly, without having to install additional drivers or software. You can also avoid the nuisance and cost of purchasing new devices, by using the USB 3.0 hub with your current USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
• Compact, small-footprint design makes it perfect for travel, or for desktop placement.
• Built-in, extended length (30 cm) USB Type-C cable, for flexible desk placement options.
• Included power adapter ensures your connected devices are fully powered and operational.
• Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C connector, and it’s Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible.
• Fast, easy installation with native support in most operating systems.
• Supports Wake-On-LAN, Energy-Efficient Ethernet, jumbo frames, full duplex flow control, VLAN tagging, and layer 2 priority encoding.
• Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices.
• Dongle-style combination hub provides three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps.
• Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible.
• Avoid having to use multiple adapters, and use this multiport hub to connect both USB peripherals and a network device to your USB-C equipped laptop, tablet, Chromebook, Ultrabook™ or MacBook.
• Add wired Internet connectivity to a computer in settings where Wi-Fi® isn’t available.
• Flexible hub placement options with an extended-length cable, so you can connect a wide variety of peripherals at home or in the office.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.