Single USB Port Over Ethernet Extender From StarTech.com
Startech.com 1 Port USB over Ethernet Extender, USB110EXT2, Cat5/Cat6, Upto 40m, 300mA, USB 1.1, 12Mbps
By DPD On 20th Aug 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The USB Extender features a compact design with no external power requirements, making it the ideal solution for remote USB cameras, keyboards, mice or other input devices for environments where install space or access to electrical outlets is limited.
Able to deliver up to 300mA of power (when supplied with 500mA from the host computer), the extender is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification, with support for up to 12Mbps of data bandwidth.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• USB 1.1 extender supports any full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB peripheral at up to 131 feet (40 meters) - a cost-effective solution for extending USB devices that don't require the higher bandwidth offered by USB 2.0+.
• Provides more power at the remote end (up to 300mA), without external power, than most other similar USB Ethernet extenders, for more versatile device connection options.
• USB over Cat5/Cat6 eliminates the need to cascade expensive, inflexible and space consuming USB hubs or repeaters for extending the range of a USB device.
• Secured environments where the host computer must be in a secure, inaccessible location from the the keyboard, mouse, camera or other USB input devices.
• Use existing in-wall Cat5/Cat6 wiring to extend USB 1.1 device connections between rooms.
• Reduce cable clutter and the need for mid-point USB hubs/repeaters by running a single, easy-to-install Cat5/Cat6 cable.
• Industrial control environments where the host computer must be located away from interference or contamination.
• USB 1.1 Extender Local Unit.
• USB 1.1 Extender Remote Unit.
• Instruction Manual. Features • 1x USB 1.1 port, 1x RJ45 port.
• Support for a maximum distance of up to 40m (131ft), over Cat5 or Cat6 cabling.
• Full Speed USB 1.1 compliant host interface, with data bandwidth up to 12 Mbps.
• Efficient circuit design provides up to 300mA of power at the remote end.
• 8kV Contact and 16kV Air Electrical Static Discharge (ESD) protection.
• Integrated USB cables.
• No driver or software required.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months