StarTech USB 3.0 VGA video adapter
This USB 3.0 to VGA video adapter works as an external video card, enabling the USB port on your computer to output video to a VGA display at 1920 x 1200 resolution. The adapter also features on-board driver installation, which means the adapter will work when you connect it, even without a software disc or Internet connection.
Save time and hassle with on-board driver installation
For the ultimate in hassle-free installation, this USB video adapter features on-board drivers which prompts for installation as soon as you connect the adapter to your Ultrabook™ or laptop computer. This means you can maximize portability by never requiring an installation disc or Internet connection to install the device.
Increase your productivity by connecting an additional display
Adding a second or third display to your computer can vastly increase your productivity by giving the freedom to access more applications at the same time. This video adapter is intended to support all of your business applications including web browsing, e-mail. spreadsheets and presentations. You can also leave your system video card available for more demanding applications such as gaming or CAD design, while you use the USB monitor for reference material.
USB 3.0 performance for business applications
Using the high-bandwidth USB 3.0 interface, this adapter enables smoother scrolling through documents, higher refresh rates and an overall enhanced performance over USB 2.0. The adapter is optimized for use with USB 3.0, but for added compatibility this adapter is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 computer systems supporting an 800 x 600 resolution at 60Hz.
The USB32VGAV is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Simplify installation while you're on the go, with on-board memory enabling you to install the adapter without a CD-ROM drive or Internet connection.
• Increase productivity by connecting an additional display to your Ultrabook or laptop workstation. Features • Hassle-free setup while you're on the go, with drivers that install automatically without an Internet connection or software disc.
• Increase productivity by connecting an additional display using a USB port.
• Exceptional external performance with support for video resolutions up to 1920x1200.
• USB-powered operation with no external power adapter required.
• Versatile connectivity options support for both USB 3.0 and 2.0 computers.
• Install an external video card on a device that does not have a CD-ROM or Internet connection.
• Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different displays; check your email on one display while editing a document on the other.
• Add a secondary VGA display to your desktop without taking apart your computer to install a new video card.
• View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.