StarTech USB 3.0 to DisplayPort Adapter 4K MST
StarTech USB 3.0 to DisplayPort Adapter 4K MST With Audio
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This USB to DisplayPort adapter lets you connect your computer to a 4K DisplayPort monitor using a USB 3.0 Type-A port, even if your computer doesn’t support 4K video.
Increase your productivity by adding a 4K display
This USB to DP adapter can boost your productivity by providing more screen space to work with. Having multiple displays gives you the freedom to access two full-screen applications simultaneously, enabling you to reference material on one display while composing on another. The adapter even supports display rotation for a vertical screen that’s ideal for viewing spreadsheets, newsfeeds or stock tickers.
The multi-monitor adapter is powered by your computer's USB Type-A port, so you won’t need to connect a bulky external power adapter. Plus, the drivers install quickly and easily and only need to be installed once, regardless of how many USB video adapters you want to connect.
Get astonishing picture quality with 4K video
Even if your system doesn’t natively support 4K video output, this USB video adapter lets you enjoy the picture quality of Ultra HD video. With support for 4K at 30Hz, you get sharp and crisp picture quality that’s richer and more true-to-life than traditional HD, with far greater detail in both darker and brighter images.
The USB32DPES2 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support. Features • Be more productive by multitasking on an additional, independent display.
• Get exceptional USB video performance with support for video resolutions up to 4K 30Hz.
• Install easily with no external power adapter required.
• 2-channel (stereo audio) support.
• Mirror or extend your desktop onto an additional display.
• View large spreadsheets, or several spreadsheets, across multiple displays.
• View data on multiple screens, such as newsfeeds and stock tickers.
• Audio: Yes
• Chipset ID: MCT - T6-688L
• Memory: DDR 4Gb
• Output Signal : DisplayPort
• Ports: 1
• USB Pass-Through: No
• Audio Specifications: 2-channel stereo
• General Specifications: This USB video adapter uses a Trigger family chipset. If you’re connecting this device to a computer along with additional USB video adapters or docking stations, please avoid using devices with a DisplayLink or Fresco family chipset.
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4K x 2K @ 30Hz
• Supported Resolutions:
3840×2160, 2048x1152, 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1366x768, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1280x720
1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600, 640X480
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Connector A: 1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male Input
• Connector B: 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female Output
• Microsoft WHQL Certified: Yes
• OS Compatibility:
- Windows® 10 (32/64)
- Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64)
- Windows 7(32/64)
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: This USB video adapter uses a Trigger family chipset. If you’re connecting this device to a computer along with additional USB video adapters or docking stations, avoid using devices with different family chipsets, such as DisplayLink® or Fresco Logic®
This USB video adapter is not intended for graphical intensive applications
• System and Cable Requirements:
For 1 ~ 2 video adapters:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 2.8 GHz or equivalent (Core i5 recommended for HD video)
- RAM: 2 GB or more (4 GB recommended for HD video)
For 3 ~ 4 video adapters:
- CPU: Intel Core i5 Quad Core 2.8 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB or more
For 5 video adapters:
- CPU: Intel Core i7 Quad Core 3.0 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB or more
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: < 85% non-condensing
• Operating Temperature : 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 133°F)
• Storage Temperature: -15°C to 75°C (5°F to 167°F)
• Cable Length: 200 mm [7.9 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 16 mm [0.6 in]
• Product Length: 75 mm [3 in]
• Product Weight: 58 g [2 oz]
• Product Width: 55 mm [2.2 in]
|Connector From||USB (A) Male|
|Connector To||DisplayPort (Female)|
|Cable Features||USB Powered|
|Total Weight||58 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months