USB 2.0 to DVI Display Adapter 1920x1200 from StarTech.com
StarTech USB 2.0 to DVI Display Adapter, 1920x1200, USB Powered Operation, Black
By DPD On 20th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The USB-DVI Adapter delivers high quality video (up to 1920x1200) for a variety of applications and is capable of simultaneously running up to five additional displays from a single computer (using four USB2DVIPRO2 External Video Adapters). The adapter connects to a host computer through a USB 2.0 port, acting as an external DVI video card to either extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display - without having to open the computer case.
Featuring driver support for Microsoft Windows® (including Aero themes) and Mac OS X, and with video support for resolutions up to 1920x1200, this USB-DVI video adapter is the ideal solution for a wide rade of operating environments as well as large-screen displays/monitors.
• Add multiple (up to five) monitors / projectors to your computer setup using one USB2DVIPRO2 device for each additional display
• View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
• Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different DVI screens; check your email on one display while editing a document on the other
• Use the USB-DVI adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies
• Connect multiple DVI monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations
• Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other Features • Support for Aero themes in Windows®
• Works with Mac® OS X
• Optimal performance at 1920x1200 and ideal for use with 24" to 26" monitors or smaller
• USB-Powered operation, no external power adapter required
• Quick and easy installation
• Powered by DisplayLink DL-195 chip
|Connector From||USB (A) Male|
|Connector To||DVI-I (Female)|
|Cable Features||USB Powered|
|Total Weight||70 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months