Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI Cable from Startech MDP2DPDVHD
Startech Multi Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort/DVI/HDMI, Black
By DPD On 16th Dec To 18th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This multifunction adapter offers the unique ability to connect almost any display to your mini DisplayPort equipped PC or Mac, providing the perfect solution for business environments that have mixed display hardware - saving the expense of purchasing new displays for compatibility. A plug-and-play solution that requires no software or drivers, this versatile mDP adapter offers a quick and simple installation for the utmost convenience.
• Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
• Use your existing DVI, HDMI® or DisplayPort® monitors with a new mini DisplayPort® device
• Perfect for IT professionals seeking a solution for connecting mixed display hardware to mini DisplayPort computers Features • Adapt Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI
• Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 using DisplayPort, 1920x1200 using HDMI/DVI
• No software/drivers required
• Compact design
• Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
|Connector Features||Straight Connector|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months