StarTech Mini DP to DVI Video Adapter - White
StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter - White
By DPD On 21st Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MDP2DVIW passive Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter (White) offers an easy-to-use DVI/Mini-DisplayPort link that enables you to connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini-DisplayPort output (such as a laptop video out port) or video card.
The adapter supports high resolution output up to 1920x1200, offering a cost-effective solution for mirroring or extending a computer desktop onto a second display. Plus, because the adapter functions passively, it can be used with a DVI to HDMI adapter, to connect an HDMI-equipped monitor to a Mini DisplayPort output.
This versatile Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter requires a multimode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort ++) connection to function, and is compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ output when directly connected to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• This easy to use, small form factor converter can save you money by enabling you to connect a DVI display to a device with Mini DisplayPort output.
• No software or driver installation required, providing a simple plug and play solution. Features • Easy to use cable, no software required.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
• Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™.
• Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade shows using DVI displays.
• Keep your existing DVI monitor for use with your new Mini DisplayPort® device.
• Ideal for using a DVI monitor as a secondary display connected through a Mini DisplayPort output.
• Active or Passive Adapter: Passive
• Adapter Style: Adapters
• Audio: No
• Converter Type: Format Converter
• Industry Standards: DisplayPort 1.1a, DVI 1.1
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
• Connector A: 1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
• Connector B: 1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
• Humidity: 40~85% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 120 mm [4.7 in]
• Colour: White
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
• Product Length: 180 mm [7.1 in]
• Product Weight: 33 g [1.2 oz]
• Product Width: 45 mm [1.8 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months