Extends an HDMI signal over Cat5 UTP cable up to 50m from Startech
StarTech HDMI Over CAT5/CAT6 Extender with Power Over Cable, Compatible with Cat5 UTP cable up to 50m, Black
By DPD On 23rd Jul 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With support for High-Definition resolutions of up to 1920x1080 / 1080p and the accompanying digital audio, this cost-effective HD extender can easily be installed using new or existing Ethernet infrastructure wiring. For a convenient plug-and-play installation, the HDMI extender features built-in EDID monitor emulation, which ensures native resolution and maximum compatibility with your display or projector.
For added flexibility and convenience, HDMI cables up to 32ft (10m) can be connected to both the local and remote units, which lets you extend your HDMI signal to even further distances.
The HDMI extender kit offers a point-to-point digital signage solution right out of the box, including both local transmitter and remote receiver units, along with optional hardware that lets you mount the units as needed. Plus, with Power Over Cable, you can easily extend an HDMI signal in areas where access to power outlets is limited.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
• Extend HDMI when power outlets are limited, with only a single power adapter required at either the Transmitter or Receiver using Power Over Cable
• Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
• Optimize placement of digital signage in healthcare, education, retail, and government facilities
At A Glance
• Power Over Cable allows a single power source to operate the Transmitter and Receiver.
• Supports Cat5e (50m) or Cat6 (40m) Ethernet cabling.
• No software/drivers required.
• Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080).
• Includes transmitter (local) and receiver (remote) units.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months