StarTech.com 100Mbps Multi Mode Fiber Optical Media Converter
StarTech.com ET90110ST2 10/100Mbps Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter, Extend Ethernet Up-to 1.2mi/2km, Standalone or Rack
By DPD On 6th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Multi Mode Fibre Media Converter
The ET90110ST2 10/100 Mbps Multimode Fibre Media Converter (ST, 2 km) lets you extend a Fast Ethernet network (10/100 Mbps) over multimode fibre, at distances of up to 2 km (1.2 miles).
A cost-effective solution for connecting a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (10/100Base-T) network to remote network segments over a 100Base-FX fiber backbone. Designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet to fiber solution, the Ethernet to ST Fiber converter features an all-steel chassis, and a simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U).
• Provides connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether.
• Perfect for secure connections required by government agencies where EMI is not acceptable.
• Connect traffic control/monitoring systems at extreme distances to the main office.
• Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues.
• Converts 100Base-FX fiber optic signals to 10/100Base-T Ethernet over multi mode fibre cable.
• Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling.
• Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding, remote monitor status, two frame lengths.
• Supports a maximum fiber cable length of 2 km.
• Supports full or half-duplex operation.
• Quick and simple installation, easy to use.
• Rugged steel casing for durability in harsh environments.
• Auto MDIX: Yes.
• Fiber Operating Mode: Half/Full-Duplex.
• Fiber Type: Multi Mode.
• Max Transfer Distance: 2 km (1.2 mi).
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 200 Mbps (Full Duplex Mode).
• Wavelength: 1310nm.
• Local Unit Connectors: 1 - RJ-45 Female.
• Remote Unit Connectors: 1 - Fiber Optic ST Duplex Female.
• Colour: Black.
• Enclosure Type: Steel.
• Product Height: 24 mm [0.9 in].
• Product Length: 154 mm [6.1 in].
• Product Weight: 393 g [13.9 oz].
• Product Width: 87 mm [3.4 in].
• Fiber Media Converter.
• Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU).
• Instruction Manual.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408