StarTech.com USB 3.0 Type-C Multiport Adapter Hub
StarTech.com DKT30CSDHPD USB Type-C Multiport Adapter, SD, Power Delivery, 4K HDMI, GbE, 2x USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Ideal Accessory
Expand the connectivity of your USB-C™ enabled laptop. This USB-C multiport adapter lets you turn your laptop into a powerful workstation, virtually anywhere you go, and eliminates the hassle of carrying and connecting many different port adapters. The USB-C adapter lets you add 4K Ultra HD HDMI® video output, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port and one SD card reader slot through your laptop’s USB-C port.
You can also use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both the multiport adapter and your laptop simultaneously, with support for USB Power Delivery 2.0. It’s the ideal accessory for your MacBook Pro or other USB Type-C™ equipped laptop, and it’s also Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible.
Create a Powerful Workstation
When coupled with your laptop display, this versatile USB-C multiport adapter makes it easy to create a dual-monitor workstation when you need it. It offers a 4K HDMI port (with audio), so you can easily connect a high-resolution monitor and gain access to more screen space. With higher resolutions, you can view more windows at once and increase your productivity.
The Gigabit Ethernet port ensures reliable wired network access, which is ideal for areas with limited Wi-Fi access. Plus, with two additional USB 3.0 ports (USB Type-A) you can connect your existing peripheral devices, like your mouse or flash drive.
The USB-C adapter also features an SD card reader slot so you can access all of your multimedia content.
Designed for Easy Portability
This multiport adapter means you don’t have to carry multiple power adapters with you. Ideal for mobile use, it features a USB-C port that supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 (USB PD 2.0), so you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and the multiport adapter.
The versatile multiport adapter is compact and lightweight, so it's easy to tuck into your laptop bag. It consolidates multiple ports into a single adapter, which means you don’t need to bring along multiple single-function adapters.
• Power both the multiport adapter and your laptop simultaneously, using your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter (supports USB Power Delivery 2.0).
• Provides 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) HDMI, two USB 3.0 ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port and one SD card reader slot.
• Sleek, compact and durable housing for portability.
• Thunderbolt 3 port compatible.
• Two additional USb Type-A ports let you connect your existing USB devices (backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices).
• Gigabit Ethernet Rj45 port supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL), jumbo frames, VLAN tagging, and Energy-Efficient Ethernet.
• USB-powered for easy portability.
• Easy setup with native support in most Windows and Mac operating systems (also works with Google Chrome OS).
• Power the adapter and your laptop through USB-C, using your laptop’s power adapter.
• Connect your MacBook, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook™ to wired Gigabit internet, in locations where Wi-Fi® isn't available.
• Integrate the compact adapter into small workspaces in offices and home offices.
• Connect your laptop to a projector and enjoy multimedia content at home, or display engaging presentations in boardrooms and classrooms.
• Use an HDMI port-equipped television in a hotel room as an external display when traveling.
• Transfer photos, videos or other files from your SD™ cards to your USB-C enabled tablet, laptop or other device.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.