Cat5 UTP VGA Video and Audio Extender from StarTech.com
StarTech Cat5 UTP VGA Video and Audio Extender, Extends VGA and analog audio up to 500ft/150m, No software or drivers
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The VGA video and audio extender includes a local transmitter and a remote receiver, providing an out-of-the box solution that's perfect for point to point digital signage applications that require audio. To simplify installation, this kit also includes a mounting bracket for the ST122UTGB receiver to install onto walls, desks or cabinets for a tidy setup.
• Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
• Ideal for digital signage applications in financial, educational, and business sectors
• Extend your display across harsh environment industrial sites
• Perfect for video conferencing solutions in boardrooms and office settings
• Optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums Features • Consists of 1 Base unit for the local display, and 1 Remote unit for the remote display (up to 2 monitors can be connected at each location)
• Extends VGA and analog audio up to 500ft / 150m
• Uses standard Category 5 straight-wired, twisted-pair, network patch cable for economical and reliable data transmission
• Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months