The SV831DUSBGB 8 Port 1U Rack Mount USB PS/2 KVM Switch with OSD offers a dependable computer management tool that allows you to control up to 8 USB or PS/2 connected computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor.
The KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hotkey commands or front panel push-buttons, and offers the added convenience of an On Screen Display to quickly access configuration options.
A suitable addition to server room operations, the 8 port switch can be rack-mounted into 1U of cabinet space, and can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches to deliver control of up to 56 computers from this single switch.
• Add single console administration to your Co-location/ISP facility saving you time and money.
• Create a scalable, streamlined access solution in your Datacenter or Server Farm.
• Perfect for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems.
• Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice.
• Connect USB and PS/2 based computer systems.
• OS independent – No software or drivers required.
• Auto-scan function cycles through computers sequentially.
• Cascade configuration expands system capability.
• Front panel push-buttons and Hot-key functions allow for easy switching.
• On Screen Display (OSD) supports naming connected computers.
• USB & PS2 console interfaces for keyboard and mouse.
• OSD security option allows selected PCs to be password protected from unauthorized use.
• Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as StarTech 8 Port 1U Rackmount USB PS/2 KVM Switch, Rugged All-metal 1U chassis, With OSD, Auto-scan function . Please choose from the list below.