The PCISATA4R1 4 Port PCI SATA RAID Controller lets you add four internal SATA 1.0 (1.5 Gbps) ports to your PC through a single PCI expansion slot, while offering support for several RAID modes or a simple JBOD (Just a Bunch of Disks) configuration.
The PCI SATA card provides increased performance and capacity with RAID 0 (Striping), or a redundant copy of your hard drive with RAID 1 (Mirroring). Configuring in RAID 10 (a.k.a. RAID 0+1) lets you leverage both by creating a mirrored copy of your striped disk set. Plus, the SATA RAID card supports RAID 1+S (Mirror + Spare), which uses a third installed drive to automatically replace a failed drive and rebuild the mirrored set – even if it is the boot drive that failed.
For the ability to fit most standard computer cases, the card ships with a standard profile bracket installed and includes a low profile bracket for adapting to slimline or small form factor systems.
Note: While the PCISATA4R1 card supports any size hard drive in JBOD mode, the max supported drive size when in RAID mode is 2 TB (per port).
• Expand an older PCI-based PC or server system with 4 additional SATA ports
• Add additional SATA ports to a low profile/small form factor (SFF) computer system
• Perfect for multi-drive internal RAID storage solutions
• 4 internal SATA ports
• Support for JBOD, RAID 0 (striping), RAID 1 (mirror), RAID 0+1 (stripe + mirror) and RAID 1+Spare
• Large capacity drive support with 48-bit Logical Block Addressing (LBA)
• Hot-Spare and Hot-Plugging support
• Supports first-party DMA commands for Native Command Queuing
• Fully compliant with the Serial ATA 1.0a specification, with transfer rates up to 1.5Gbps
• Includes an optional low profile/half-height installation bracket
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as StarTech 4 Port PCI Serial ATA Raid 0,1 Card . Please choose from the list below.