StarTech.com 2m DP to VGA Adapter Cable with Audio - M/M
2m StarTech.com DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Cable with Audio, Male to Male, 3.5mm Audio Port, 1080p Max Resolution, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 1.8M StarTech.com DisplayPort (Male) to VGA (Male) Cable, Up to 1080p, Gold Plated Connectors, Black£28.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- StarTech.com 14.2in/36cm DisplayPort (Male) to VGA (Female) Video Adapter Converter£18.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 3m StarTech.com DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Cable with Audio, Male to Male, 3.5mm Audio Port, 1080p Max Resolution, Black£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Now You Can Organise Your Workspace with Less Mess than Ever Before
This unique 10-foot DisplayPort™ to VGA adapter cable features a built-in audio port, which enables you to connect a VGA monitor as well as speakers to your DisplayPort (DP) equipped desktop computer.
Create a Clutter-Free Environment
Remove the cable clutter from your desk. With the built-in audio port you no longer need to run a separate audio cable from your monitor or speakers directly to your desktop or laptop computer. Simply plug the audio cable from your speakers into the adapter cable for a simple and tidy solution.
In order to use the audio function of the adapter, it needs to be powered through USB. Simply connect a Micro-USB cable into the adapter from your computer, monitor or USB grommet in order to provide the necessary power.
Substitute for A Damaged Audio Port
The adapter guarantees you always have all of the connections you need. If the audio port on your computer is damaged or blocked, this adapter cable ensures you still have sound available for watching video presentations, listening to music while you work or chatting with your colleagues over Skype™.
• Connect your speakers and a VGA monitor to your DisplayPort equipped computer with the cables hidden and out of the way.
• Use in your boardroom or office workstations for installations requiring 10 feet of cable.
• Substitute a damaged or blocked audio port by connecting your speakers to your computer directly through the adapter.
• Provide crystal-clear picture quality with support for high-definition video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months