This USB 3.1 card prepares you for the next generation of USB performance, adding two USB-A ports to your desktop with a combined bandwidth up to 10Gbps. Now you can access USB 3.1 Gen 2 peripherals at twice the speed of traditional USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) devices.
USB speed chart that showcases the performance advantage of USB 3.1 at 10Gbps when compared to older USB standards
With greater bandwidth you can save time and avoid the performance bottlenecks often associated with other connectivity technologies.
Faster USB performance
By adding 10Gbps USB ports to your computer, you can harness the speed of USB 3.1 Gen 2 and rest assured you’re ready for both current and future high-bandwidth USB-A devices.
With higher data throughput, this PCI Express USB 3.1 card is a necessity for external hard drives, hard drive enclosures, and many other USB 3.1 peripherals. Plus, the USB card integrates a SATA power connector to support high-powered devices, making it ideal for use with large external storage solutions.
For more flexibility, you can couple the card with a USB-C to USB-A Cable (USB31AC1M) and connect your USB Type-C™ devices.
Compatible with older USB devices
Connecting older peripherals isn’t a problem. This versatile USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) card is backward compatible with legacy USB 3.0/2.0 devices that use the common USB Type-A port, so you can eliminate the added expense and aggravation of purchasing new devices.
Easy to install, in virtually any Windows based PC
The USB 3.1 card offers hassle-free installation with no additional software or drivers required in natively supported Windows® 10, 8.1, and 8 operating systems. Plus, the high-quality card includes both standard-profile and low-profile/half-height brackets, making it easy to install in full or small form-factor PCs or servers.
• Transfer files and access USB 3.1 devices faster, with up to 10Gbps throughput
• Expand the overall USB capabilities of your computer by adding two 10Gb USB-A ports
• Fast, hassle-free setup with native support in Windows 10 and 8
• Fits into standard or low-profile systems with a dual-profile design
• Cost-effective backward compatibility
• Compatible with high-powered USB devices, with integrated SATA power providing up to 1.5A per port
• Compliant with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Revision 1.0
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification Revision 1.0, and Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
• PCIe x4 interface compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.0
• Equipped with a full-profile bracket, includes a half-height/low-profile bracket for installation in small form-factor computers
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as StarTech 2-Port USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Card - 2x USB 3.1 Type-A - PCIe, Up to 10Gbps throughput . Please choose from the list below.