The PEX2S950 2 Port PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART can be installed into an available PCI Express slot, to provide two high performance 16C950 RS232 serial UART channels/ports - a convenient solution for connecting modern or legacy serial devices with support for data transfer rates of up to 460 Kbps.
The 2 port RS232 serial card is easy to install and configure, with support for a broad range of Windows® operating systems. Plus, the card features IRQ sharing and supports plug and play serial device connections, guaranteeing convenient, hassle-free installation.
• Manufacturing (CNC machinery, process control equipment, bar code scanners, serial printers)
• POS (credit/debit card readers, receipt printers, bar code scanners, cash registers, scales)
• Consumer (modems, PDAs, digital cameras, printers)
• Security (UPS control, access key panels, video cameras, card readers, modems)
• Casino (video lottery terminals, slot machines)
• Environmental Control (lighting, temperature, clocks)
• Healthcare (patient monitoring equipment, nurses' stations, modems)
• Hotel Front Desk (serial printers, bar code scanners, keyboard, mouse, receipt printer, credit/debit card reader)
• Hospitality/Restaurant (credit card/debit card reader, serial printers)
• ISDN Networking
• Dual Channel 16C950 UART - fully compatible with 16C550 type devices
• Maximum data transfer rate of 460 Kbps
• Standard profile bracket installed, optional low-profile brackets included
• PCI Express 1x card, compatible with 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, and 16x bus
• 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
• Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
• Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using RTS / CTS and/or DSR / DTR
• PCI 2.2 and PCI Power Management 1.0 compliant
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as StarTech 2 Port PCI-Express 16C950 Serial Card, Dual Channel 16C950 UART, Low-profile brackets included, Up to 460 Kbps . Please choose from the list below.