The PEX2S952LP low profile/half-height PCI Express Serial Card turns a PCI Express slot into two RS232 (DB9) serial connections.
The card is constructed using a native single chip design that lets you harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional bridge chip serial cards.
The PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows® 7/ Server 2008 R2 / Vista/ XP/ 2000, Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up. The card comes pre-configured with a low profile bracket, but also includes an optional full profile bracket that lets you add two serial ports to virtually any computer (regardless of the case form factor).
• 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
• Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
• Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using Tx/Rx/RTS/CTS/DSR/DTR/DCD/RI/GND
• Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.1a
• High Performance Dual Channel Oxford 950 UART
• Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express
• Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
• Two high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 460.8 Kbps
• Ships with half-height mounting bracket; includes optional standard bracket
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as StarTech 2 Port Low Profile PCI-Express 16C950 Serial Card . Please choose from the list below.