StarTech USB to VGA Multi Monitor Video Adapter
StarTech.com 18in/45.7cm USB (Male) to VGA (Female) Multi Monitor External Video Adapter Converter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The USB video adapter features a small form factor and enables a USB 2.0 port to be used with a VGA port. A cost-saving multi-monitor or dual display option that can be used as an external graphics card for either laptop or desktop applications.
The USB video adapter can be used with up to four additional (five total) USB2VGAE2 USB video adapters, creating multiple VGA connections that can be used to further extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display - all without having to open the computer case to add extra video cards.
Features • Optimal performance at 1440x900 (higher resolutions supported) and ideal for use with 17" to 19" monitors or smaller
• Works with desktop and laptop computers
• No power adapter required
• Includes easy to use software that allows for, multi-display management and EDID monitor detection for increased compatibility with displays
• Simple installation
• Add a secondary display adapter and extend your desktop display without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
• Add multiple (up to five) monitors / projectors to your computer setup using one USB2VGAE2 device for each additional display
• View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
• A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs enabling connection to a secondary display
• Connect multiple monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations
• Use the adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies
• Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens, check your email on one display and work on a document in the other
• Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
|Connector Type(s)||USB A (4 pin) Male|
|VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Chipset ID||MCT - Trigger 1+|
|Included in Package||Driver and Software CD|
|USB to VGA Adapter|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||233.6 g [8.2 oz]|
|Supported Resolutions||Standard(16/32 bit):|
1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 800x600
1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x864, 800x600
|Cable Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Product Height||50 mm [2 in]|
|Product Length||75 mm [3 in]|
|Product Weight||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|Product Width||42 mm [1.7 in]|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8/8.1 (32/64)|
Windows Vista (32/64)
Windows XP (32/64)
Drivers are WHQL certified
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||One available USB 2.0 port|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Explaining how a modern GPU works in completeness would take a book. Or two. Per class of chip. Per vendor. They’re extraordinarily complex pieces of engineering and production, and the end result contains more transistors than multiple modern x86 processors.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
Whether the broadcasters are going HD or not, TV sets and projectors are arriving thick and fast which claim to support higher resolutions than regular telly. But HDTV is far from just one standard – it incorporates a couple of different resolutions, two different scanning modes, and a number of different frame rates. In this article, we present a guide to what all the terms actually mean.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.