StarTech Gigabit Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter
StarTech.com 1000 Mbps Gigabit Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter LC
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£153.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£165.35|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 7th Dec To 11th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Gigabit Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter
The ET91000LC2 1000 Mbps Gigabit Multimode Fibre Media Converter (LC, 550m) lets you extend a Gigabit Ethernet network over multimode fibre, at distances up to 550m (1804 ft).
A cost-effective solution for connecting a Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network to remote network segments over a (1000Base-LX/SX) fibre backbone, this GbE to MM fiber converter supports full Gigabit speeds for ideal network performance and scalability. Designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet-to-fiber solution, the Ethernet to LC Fibre converter features an all-steel chassis, and a simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U), as well as a replaceable SFP slot.
• SFP can be removed from the unit, for replacement or swapping to a different specification.
• Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling.
• Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding, remote monitor status, two frame lengths.
• Maximum Fiber Cable length of 550m.
• Supports full or half-duplex operation.
• Easy to use and install.
• Jumbo Frame support.
Local Unit Connectors: Fiber Optic LC Duplex Female.
• Humidity: 10~90% RH.
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F).
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F).
• PoE: No.
• WDM: No.
• Included in Package Fiber Media Converter.
• Instruction Manual.
• Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU).
• Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.7kg [1.6lb].
• Auto MDIX: Yes.
• Fiber Operating Mode: Half/Full-Duplex.
• Fiber Type: Multi Mode.
• Max Transfer Distance: 550m (1804ft).
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 2000Mbps (full duplex mode).
• MTBF: 65,000 Hours.
• Wavelength: 850nm.
• Color: Black.
• Enclosure Type: Steel.
• Product Height: 20 mm [0.8 in].
• Product Length: 160 mm [6.3 in].
• Product Weight: 620 g [21.9 oz].
• Product Width: 95 mm [3.7 in].
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive.
• Input Voltage: 115 ~ 230 AC.
• Output Current: 1A.
• Output Voltage: 12 DC.
• Plug Type: M.
• Power Consumption: < 4W.
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408