1 Port PCI Gigabit network card from Startech ST1000BT32
Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit as well as Mac OS 10.4, this high quality PCI Gigabit NIC includes an optional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
• Add an additional Ethernet port to a workstation or server computer for redundancy.
• Upgrade a computers 10/100 Ethernet port to a 1000 compatible port.
• Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port. Features • A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port.
• Network Link/Activity and 10/100/1000 Mbps LED indicators.
• Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, and IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
• Full and half duplex support.
• Supports Wake-on-LAN function.
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X).
• Includes a low profile installation bracket.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.