1 Port PCI Express 10G SFP+ Network Adapter Card from StarTech.com
StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10G SFP+ Network Adapter Card
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Faster Networking Speed
With the rising strain on network resources due to large file transfers, multimedia content, and an increase in network users, more bandwidth is often required at various levels of your networking infrastructure. With up to 10 Gbps bandwidth, this fiber NIC lets you transfer more data at faster speeds, and is an ideal low-cost addition to your server or high-powered workstation.
Greater Flexibility & Distance
The PEX10000SFP adapts to your network fiber connection and distance requirements to offer flexible configuration via an open SFP+ slot, and is compatible with most 10GbE SFP+ transceivers. With broad SFP+ compatibility this cost-effective fiber card lets you use your preferred SFP+ module, giving you more options to connect your computer directly to a fiber network at greater distances.
Superior Power Efficiency
For improved operating efficiency, the PEX10000SFP features an energy-efficient Tehuti TN4010 chipset that offers significantly reduced power consumption versus most comparable cards, including the Intel® 82599 chipset cards. Superior power efficiency also helps minimize heat generated by the card, in turn avoiding an increase in the operating temperature within your server case.
This versatile 10 Gbps network card offers 16K Jumbo Frame and 802.1q VLAN tagging support, as well as compatibility with VMWare® ESXi 5.0/5.1, Microsoft Hyper-V® virtualization software, and iSCSI support to combine LAN and SAN functions.
• Transmit full 10-Gigabit network speeds to a remote terminal over longer distances than copper cabling
• Add 10Gbps network connectivity to file or application servers and high-performance workstations
• Ideal for secure setups - a direct fiber connection means no electronic interference, which can be a problem with RJ45 network cards
• Upgrade your onboard network adapter or existing SFP to 10 Gigabit SFP+, for faster communication
• Create a video / audio editing console with 10 Gbps access to network storage
• Perfect for remote embedded industrial monitoring systems, and high-speed video surveillance Features • Faster networking with up to 10Gbps over fiber optic cabling
• Broad SFP+ compatibility and compliant with most 10 Gigabit SFP+ modules (10GBASE-LR/SR/LRM)
• Lower power consumption (4.12W max) than most comparable cards, with an energy-efficient chipset
• Virtualization (VMWare® ESXi 5.0/5.1 and Microsoft Hyper-V®) and iSCSI support
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3ae (10GBASE-LR/SR only) and IEEE 802.3aq (10GBASE-LRM)
• Up to 16K Jumbo Frame support
• Supports 802.3ad (Link Aggregation) and 802.1Q (VLAN Tagging)
• Compliant with PCI Express Rev 2.0 specification, using PCIe x4 (or higher) slot
• Supports Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
• Supports PCI Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI)
• Configured with standard-profile bracket, low-profile/half-height bracket included, ideal for installation in 1U server and rackmount applications
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.